Chapter 8

Stiles POV

"Well I'm trying to put that in you..

I start to say before Scott interrupts.

"Put what in her?" Scott voice boomed from behind us.

"Yeah Stiles. Put what in me?" Cece said taunting me.

"Uh well some knowledge. Duh what else?" I said nervously.

Cece laughter fills the air. "You believe that Scott?" She asked turning to him as he blushes. Wait why is Scott blushing?

"Maybe not." He says looking away and at the floor. Thanks jackass.

"Hmm well Stiles, Scott and me need to get to class." She said linking her arm through Scott's.

"Wait. I wasn't done giving you my knowledge." I yelled out as they walked away.

"Fuck." I said to myself harshly. She will definitely get it when we get home. This time everything won't be a blur.

Hopefully dad isn't home that'll be buzz kill for sure. I ran all the way to my next class. Making it there on time.

After school...

After my last class I bolted to the front entrance waiting for Cece. Patiently of course. Okay maybe not, I tapped my foot repeatedly.

For someone to be a werewolf they move impeccable slow. I look crazy right now.

After another 10 minutes I lean off the hood of my car ready to go inside to look for her. Then I see her walk out the doors looking around for someone hopefully its me.

She looks my way and smiles heading towards me.

"Someone is impatient." She crosses her arm waiting for me to answer.

"I am patient." She gives me a funny look.

"Okay maybe not, but who is?" I retorted back.

"Uh huh well I guess I'll see you later then lover boy." She smiles patting my cheek walking away.

"Wait what?" I asked confused.

She stops walking and turns around. "I'm going to go get dinner and I'll be there." She says smiling.

Not a bad idea. I thought might as well press my luck.

"Well uh could I... um.. get some insurance then?" I asked as she looked confused.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She asked laughing.

"You know a refresher for tonight." I pressed.

"Oh a kiss?" She asked beaming.

"No a highfive. Yess! A kiss-

Her lips pressed to mines gently. As her hands craddled my face like I was fragile.

My hands snakes around her waist pulling her closer to me. She detached her lips from mine smiling.

"Later Sti." She says completely removing her hands from my face stepping back walking away.

"Most definitely." I whispered hopping into my truck full of glee.

My excitement getting the best of me as I drove home not realizing my phone was vibrating. Searching around I found it.

To my surprise it was Heather inviting me to her party. Wait seriously!?

Quickly I replied yes. Cece quickly forgotten. This is my childhood best friend I'm sure she will understand. I scroll through my contacts looking for Scott.