After Work

~Mark's P.O.V~

    While I ran out of the cafe I became drenched in rain, it was totally worth it though, for some reason I just couldn't let (y/n) walk in the rain. I quickly unlocked my door and stepped in, "Chica?" I call for my dog as I take off my shoes, I heard the pitter patter of her adorable doggo paws as I called her name. She ran around the corner and whimpered, "Time for breakfast girl." I walked to her food dish, which was in the kitchen, and I emptied some can food into the bowl; I had noticed that Chica had five cans left, "It couldn't hurt to stock up," I thought about seeing (y/n) again, "right, Chica?" I just watched her eating the food, "I'll take that as a yes." I ran around the house grabbing a few things I needed here and there, different clothes, a leash for Chica, I wanted (y/n) to meet her, and an umbrella big enough for both me and Chica to be under.

    Once I arrived at the general store I quickly grabbed a basket and loaded it with cans of dog food. I rushed to the front of the store and searched for (y/n) as soon as I saw his (h/c) hair I stood in his line, which just happened to be the longest line. I let out a little sigh, I knew that it would be a long wait but I just had to talk to him. When I arrived at  the front of the line (y/n) had a surprised look on his face.

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

    I was so shocked to see Mark, I didn't expect him to be here early. "I didn't know you had a dog," I said as I scanned the food cans, "This is... a lot of food." I saw Mark's dog peek her head over the counter, "What's her name?" I ask as I lightly pet her head, "Her name's Chica." Some people behind Mark started getting angry about how long I was taking to check him out. "I get off in a half hour," I gave him his bags of dog food, "I'll text you then." Mark said bye and left. I let out an irritated sigh because I knew the rest of the people would be a huge pain in my ass.

~20 min time skip~

     I was so nervous to text him, would he even actually want to go out to eat with me? Does he even like me, I mean I'm (insert sexuality here), and for all I know he could be straight. I took a deep breath and just typed.

(y/n): Hey Mark im gonna get off in 10, wanna get somethin to eat?

Mark: Yeah sure! I know a great place to eat at! Just meet me at the cafe and we can walk there together.

(y/n): OK see you soon ;)

I let out a sigh, this seems promising. I'm just hoping I do nothing to fuck this up.

~Another time skip to the cafe~

    I stood there waiting for Mark to arrive at the cafe, I looked through my phone and thought about how he was a youtuber. I put "Markiplier" into the search bar and plugged in some earbuds, I chose his newest video to watch, it was called "Try Not To Laugh #6" I also saw that he did many gaming videos. While watching the selected video I laughed, a lot. "What you watching?" I hear Mark say. I take out my earbuds, "I was just watching one of your videos," I put my phone in my pocket, "Anyway, where are we going to eat?" His face lit up instantly, it was obvious he was very excited for this, "We're going to a dine-in theatre!" I was actually excited for this because I had never been to a dine-in theatre before.

    When we arrived there Mark and I were faced with a 'serious' decision, "So," Mark looked you in the eyes making you blush slightly, "What type of movie do you want to watch?"

~Final Word Count~

~675~

What I'm gonna do for the next three parts is make them different types of movies making it a choose your own story type of thing.