2nd try at a date

[y/n's pov]

When Mark and I finally arrived at my stargazing spot Mark's jaw dropped in awe, "The sky is so beautiful, here, usually when I look up into the night sky I feel," he pauses for a moment, "so small and kinda lonely, but with you here everything's different." Mark rested his head on my shoulder, he looked so sweet and different from his constantly loud internet persona. While I stared at the adorable youtuber he looked back at me, I quickly looked away with a dark blush covering my face.

[Mark's Pov]

(Y/n) was blushing like crazy, honestly it was super cute, I could feel his heartbeat go faster when I looked at him, I wanted to see just how much I could make him blush.

[(y/n)'s POV]

Mark suddenly cupped my cheek with his hand and turned my head so we were face to face, "W-what are you doing, Mark?" - "Ohhhh... nothing," my phone started going off, probably something from work, I ignored it, "just seeing how much I can make you blush." Mark moved closer and pulled me into a passionate kiss, he definitely accomplished what he wanted to do because I was as red as a tomato. I wrapped my arms around his waist while he had one hand going through my hair and the other on my face. I never wanted this moment to end, but of course, with my luck, my phone went off again. Mark pulled away with a hint of disappointment cascading his face, "Maybe you should check that."  I let out a loud sigh, "Yeah, I guess I should... or I could ignore it." - "(y/n), it might be important." - "Fine, fine," I said as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. It was a text from my employer, she's firing me; I guess from my face it was obvious that something was wrong because Mark asked, "(y/n), is everything alright?" He looked at me with his dark eyes and I knew I couldn't tell him, I couldn't let this moment be ruined anymore, "Yeah, everything's okay." I could tell he didn't really believe me but he didn't want to pressure me into telling him the truth. "Just know that you can talk to me anytime you need me," Mark said as he wrapped his arms around my neck, "I... I think I really love you, and I just want you to be happy." - "I love you too, Mark." I said without hesitation as I pulled him into another impassioned kiss.