Insert Coin To Continue

-------------------------------------------------------

I need everyone that reads this to comment a 1, 2, 3, or 4. This will determine the ending of the story, beware though, because there's only one good ending. Good Luck. ;)

Also i decided to continue this story for as long as i possibly can... with this bein said, enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------

Į̫͍͆͐̚͞͝'̺̼̼͍̮͙ͯ̓̾͟d͌͛̑̑͌̌̂ͬͨ͏̬̮͈̼̟̲̥͇͡ ͎̯͉̗̋̑̄̇ͣ̆p̵̛̠̜͈͇͍̺̻ͧ̀̀̈́͌a̮̬̗̯ͧͬ͊̏̂ͮͭ͡͞y̷̵̴̜̻̮̬̱͇͔̖̞̏̈́ͪ̈́̃ͪͧ ͕͔̜͓̲̝̖̦̇ͨảͦ͏͕͉̪̰͉̮ṫ̹̖̬͔͙̈ͣ̍̈͛̿̿̅tͬ̌҉̷̘̭̗͇̙e̛̫̭͓̮͖̾̀͞n͈̞̜͋̀̍̅͝t͉̗͔̟͇̙̗̽ͧ̀̚͘ī̘͉̘͇̟̖̀́͘͝ó̴̡̖̹̦͈͕̪̞ͭ̓͘n͗̿̋͊́͏̛͕̱̭̻͕̭̮̹ ̰̯ͬ̎̑ͩͬ̎̿͢͞͝t͍̦̰̲̙̦̰̺ͯ͆ͧ̽́͠o̰̱̬͚̦̗ͯͥ̿͂͋ͧ ͈̗͒͊ͨ̈́̀t͒ͯ̍̿ͣ̚͏̷̟͜h̡͎͖̀ͯ͂ͥ̈́͑̋ͧ͟e̴̢̹͖̬͓ͯ̔̆ ̡̱̖̞̝̖͓̬̯ͤ͗̐͗̏ͦͮbͯ́̉ͧ͝͏̱̝͈͍͖͖̟̤ǒ̺̺ͭ̾̏̒̀ͧ̋͋͟͡ľ͈͉̜̠͖̥̭̾d̜͈͕͔̝̫̺̟͋̈́̆̏̿̋͂͞ͅ ͇ͣ̈́̄͑͑͐ͤ̽̔͠l̵͍̬̂̓͆̔̀ê̹̼̹̻͈̅͊ͥͦ́̀t̰̳͙͉͙̣͔̱̩͌̑̓ͤ͒ͦͪ̊̄͘͟t̫͔̖͇̤̻̠͐ͯ̿̋ͫͬ̅̓̀͢é̙͕̻͚̬̽̊͒̆ṙ͓̫͚̩̲͚̜̂̓̓̈͆͞s̄̔͗̂̄͐ͥͯ҉̳͓ ̎́ͩ͊̂҉̼̺̼͕͝i̵͔̩̮͖͇̙̭̘ͮͩͧ̃ͫf̨̜̭̲̬̩̖ͫ̅̀͒ͪ́̚͜ ̸̹̜̄ͫͥ̍̃͊̅̄ͦI̵̡͚̺̬̯̭͍̘͑͂ͧ̚ ̞̥͚̳̘̝̩͕͗̈́͒ͯ̔w̢̬̟͓̖̐̈͆̎̌̄̂̑e̛͓̜͖ͮ͑̓͑͟r̶̗͖̳̝̹̬͆ͯ͋ͬͨͣ̀̀̄ę̵̪̼̰̞̩̪̖̹͋ͬ͐ͯͨ ̶̻̮̲̟̣ͨͭ̀ͅÿ̱̺̥́̽ͅo̧͎̙̭̼͎̟͖ͣ̇̿̓̌̓͝ͅu̥͚̗ͣ̍̏̍̈́͐͟ͅ.̢̟̄̿̏ͩ͌́  

[(y/n)'s pov]

It's been about five days since the last nightmare, we both, without Mark's knowledge, had the same nightmare two nights in a row, with little to no variation from the first one. I decided to just stop sleeping, it seemed that if I stayed up then Mark didn't have the nightmare. It's been working for the past five nights, so there must be a definite connection between the identical nightmares we had been sharing. Mark had no idea that I would stay up all night just for him, it's not like I could tell him, he would probably freak out, and with everything that he's been planning, there's no way in hell that I'd put more unneeded stress on him. Plus, it's not like I was getting absolutely no sleep at all, I would frequently take naps when Mark wasn't around of course. If he knew about my naps then he might grow suspicious.

While I was taking a nap today I was woken up by Mark's rage-filled screams, he was, undoubtedly, playing another horror game. I could tell he was almost done with recording the video because he was about to do his outro, he had been planning to go on tour for a while, and he told me that he was going to officially release the information today, "Before I do my outro I want to reveal a huge announcement," Mark said from the other room, "I'M GOING ON TOUR!!" I smiled lightly, we had already discussed that I wouldn't be going on tour with him, for reasons such as he didn't want fans to know we were dating, along with the fact that someone would have to take care of Chica and Pepe while he was gone, and it would be cheaper for me to simply stay home. I can't say I was totally upset with our final decision, don't get me wrong, I love Mark more than anything in the world, but this would give me more time to sleep while he's awake in different time zones.

When Mark was finally done with the recording he walked out of his recording room and saw me, lazily, sitting on our couch while watching some random tv show. He walked over to the couch, and sat down next to me, curling up and wiggling his way under my arm. I laughed a little while he was doing this simply because it was funny to watch him attempt, and mostly fail, at lifting my arm with his head. When he did finally succeed though I held him close and lightly rubbed his side. "What are you watching?" Mark said after about a minute of silence, with the exception of the tv. "I don' know honestly," I replied, "some show 'bout the devil comin' to Earth n' gettin' a job at a McDonalds or whatever." (if you get that reference then we are officially friends) Mark was about to question me further about the show before there was a knocking at the door. "Did you invite people over?" I said, without letting Mark notice the fear in my voice. "Oh yeah," Mark said while getting up to open the door, "I guess I kinda forgot to tell you, I invited Ethan over to play some games, hope you don't mind, babe." - "I don' really mind," I say while standing up, "I was plannin' to take a nap anyway."