I Can't Help Falling In Love

Even kissed Isak on the side of the head. "Okay. Bye. See you there," He said.
"See you." Even watched Isak walk to his car and get in. Isak smiled at him through the window and Even smiled back. After making sure he Isak was good, he went to his own car. He turned on the radio as soon as the car was on. Even put the car in drive and put his seat belt on as he pressed on the gas and drove down the street. He followed Isak as he turned right and continued driving. They were headed to Eva's and were going separately so they wouldn't have to go on the tram to dinner. Even tapped his fingers to the music on the steering wheel as he let a car in front of him. Now he couldn't see Isak. Looking behind him quickly, he switched into the lane next to him without his blinker. Isak always scolded him for being so careless and Even smiled at the thought. Once he was in the next lane, he surged forward till he was next to Isak, and waved. Isak waved back. They slowed, then stopped, at a red light together. Even rolled down his window and motioned for Isak to do so. Isak did, smiling and rolling his eyes. Even leaned out of the window and put his head on his chin. "Hello."
"Hi," Isak smiled. Even's eyes widened and he turned the volume on the radio up. Isak furrowed his eyebrows. "Can't Help Falling In Love" played from Even's car. Even started singing to Isak. "Only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you." Isak blushed and giggled. A few people on the street stopped to watch Even serenade his boyfriend, "Would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you?" The light turned green as Even finished and he pressed on the gas. He laughed as Isak blushed even harder and drove forward.

Skam Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें