Chapter 3

Addison's POV

Well that was awkward. I didn't question it though. No one talked to me after that incident so I decided to do some jobs like cleaning. The jobs took me longer then I thought and it was already time for lunch. I went to the designated patients cell and took them to the cafeteria.

I was sitting there for about 10 minutes when the patient I was talking to earlier walked in the room and sat next to me.

"Hey. I'm Luke' he offered his hand to shake.

"Addison" I replied shaking his hand.

It was surprisingly nice. Just talking to him. I don't  really have any friends beside Lexi, so it was nice just to talk to someone different even if he was a psychotic patient.

"I don't want to ruin the moment but why are you here you don't seem like a well you know...psycho" I said nervously.

"Nah, it's alright. Well I don't seem like it cause I'm not. I got absolutely pissed and got into some pretty serious fights. Some pass byers reported me to the police and they immediately sent me here cause I was psycho. That's why I'm only in block one. I wasn't mental just pissed" he laughed slightly.

"So how long do you have to stay here then? I mean you didn't really commit a massive crime so why keep you here"

"I can go home at the end of this year if I keep out of trouble here."

That subject quickly died off and we were just talking about our family and what not. I kept felling someone staring at me but when I turned around I couldn't see anyone's eyes looking at me. I shook off the feeling and continued the convocation. I must say Luke is quite good looking. I didn't realise how good some 'mental' patients could be.

Lunch was over and I told Luke I would see him tomorrow at lunch. We went our separate ways as I went to the office and him to his cell. Since I had to work late tonight I had more jobs to do. To pass time I did some of the paperwork in the office till I had to deliver dinner. File after file after file I had finally finished. I went to the staff room and decided to just listen to some music and have some lunch since I was to busy talking with Luke. Emeli Sande's voice rang through my ears. Here voice was seriously mesmerizing.

One play list later I looked at my watch and I still had a couple of hours to spare so I decided to venture out and discover new parts of the institution. I have been here for over a week and still I had not been around this massive hospital.

I got lost a couple of times but found my way out to the main corridor. But this time was different I found myself I a complete different block at the back end of the building. There were cells but they were empty and all of the doors had been swung open. This place was giving my the creeps so I quickly walked back to the front of the building where Jenny was waiting to tell me dinner was ready to be served.

As I was walking once again to the cafeteria to collect the trays of food I heard to people talking.

"She is new. She wont last with him around. I bet she is his next victim. Have you seen the way he just stares at her. Block 4 maybe receiving a new prisoner." the voice whispered.

"Hush don't say that. But you are right. There is a reason we are his last resort. Who knows what he could do. Lets not talk about block 4. I'm so glad they are gone from there. No one felt safe with them there"

I rounded the corner and the voices suddenly came to a stop. Two workers that I have never seen before looked at me before rushing away. Weird. I got the dinners and started delivering them.

"Stay away from him" someone whispered.

Ok. That freaked me out. I quickly finished off the dinner's and did the last jobs that had to be done. Work was finally finished and I decided to go straight home into bed. As I got all snuggled up into my ridiculously comfy bed. My phone went off.

From Lexi:

Hey chicky. How was work without me? :*

To Lexi:

It was shit Lex. I had to stay back late and everyone was being really weird around me. But I did make one new friend. Please tell me your coming tomorrow xx

From Lexi;

Aww babe you'll be ok. I promise I will be there tomorrow. What friend are you talking about. xx

To Lexi:

His name is Luke. Yes he is a patient and no he isn't psycho. Trust me he is really nice. I will talk to you tomorrow xx

I put my phone down and fell into a peace full sleep.

*Dream*

I was at work on lunch duty. It was weird since I was the only staff member there. I felt someone's hot breath of the back of my neck.

"Hey beautiful" a British voice whispered into my ear.

I quickly turned around only to be face to face with one and only Harry Styles. His vibrant green eyes looked into my blue ones.

"Ummm Hi" my voice came out more shakily then suspected.

With every step I took back he took one forward until I reached a wall and was stuck in between the wall and his muscly body. He started to lean. For some unknown reason I wanted him to kiss me so I pushed my lips against his. They moved together in perfect sync. When things got a bit  heated he took me into a supply closest. His lips never left mine. I was getting really into the kiss when I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. He stopped kissing me as I looked down and saw a knife sticking out of my skin.

"Your beautiful you know that but unfortunately know one will be able to witness it since your my lucky 15" he roughly kissed me then left me for dead. I started screaming for help but no one came. I pain was becoming unbearable. I slipped into a state of unconsciousness and never woke.

*End of dream*

I woke up with sweat down my face. I quickly lifted my shirt to see my smooth tan skin untouched. relief flooded through out  my face. I was just a dream..

A/N

Sorry I didn't upload yesterday I was so busy. But here it is. Sorry I rushed it and didn't have time to check mistakes. I promise I will upload on time next week. So please vote and yeah xx

-Alyssa x