Chapter 5

A/N

Ok so thank you so much for getting my reads up. Keep going :) So this isn't a long chapter sorry but I was really busy today.

Addison's POV

Name:Harry Edward Styles

Age:20

Birth date:1/2/1994

Town:Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England

News Report:On the 23rd of September 2013 Harry Styles went on a mass murdering spree killing in total 14 innocent men and women. Styles claimed the life of his girlfriend, Grace Roberts, friend, Luke Wilson and father, Desmond Styles. All victims were found in small ally ways around London with slits on there neck and both wrists and a rope tied tightly round there neck and bruises covered all over their bodies. Styles made no effect to hide or clean up his tracks. Harry Styles was then later taken to court where he admitted to all 14 murders with a smile spread across his face.

I quickly closed the computer. How on earth could someone do that. It was revolting, disgusting I felt sick in the stomach. He made me sick. I don't think I could look at him the same. Like I knew before that he killed people but hearing how and who he did it to made me sad and angry.

But I wanted to know why. Why did he kill them? What did they do? Why did he admit everything? Did he regret it? So many questions that I wanted to ask but just couldn't. I think I sat their for a couple of hours. Just thinking about everything. It was now 6pm and I thought it was time for dinner. Chinese sounds good right now. As I was waiting for my spring rolls and beef in oyster sauce I heard my phone go off. I checked the caller I.D to see that it was in fact Lexi calling. Her shift must of just finished.

"Hey Chick" I said as I picked up the phone.

"Hey Addy. Oh my god you will never believe what happened today at work" she said excitingly.

"Oh god what happened?"

"Well you know that patient you have been talking to, Luke? Well he now has a cut lip, a bruised eye and a concussion"

"Are you serious!? What happened? Who did it?"

"Yes I'm serious Addy. Well it was Harry. Luke was just eating lunch and out of nowhere Harry came up and started punching him like no tomorrow. I was on supervision. I have never seen someone so angry before. It was terrifying!"

"What?! Why the hell would he do that. Luke has never done anything to him."

"Well Harry kept yelling stay away from her and that. It just so happens that you missy happen to be the only girl that Luke talk to."

"That doesn't make any sense. Look Lex my dinners here I will talk to you tomorrow yeah."

"Yeah ok bye"

Ok so I lied. My dinner is still like 15 minutes away. Don't get me wrong I love Lexi and that but all that information she just gave me is giving me a headache. Why would he tell Luke to stay away from me. Jesus why did he beat him up Luke had never even spoken to Harry. It makes no sense. But Harry can't control who I talk to. He doesn't bloody well own me.

The doorbell rang so I got up and payed the man for my food. I sat back down and turned the TV on. Dance Academy was on. I actually love this show. I have been dancing since I was 2 and I loved every bit of it. After I finished eating I decided to go to bed early since I have an early morning tomorrow.

...........................................................................................................................................................

My alarm went  off early in the morning. I didn't have a shower last night so I went for a quick shower and washed my hair. I got out and got dressed before I went into the kitchen to make some bacon. I looked at the time. Shit I was late. I ran out of my house and hopped in my car and pulling out of the carpark. Chocolate came on the radio by The 1975. I started singing loudly turning it up when I stop at the traffic lights. I turned my head to see Lexi in the car next to me laughing her ass off at my little singing show. I playfully gave her the finger and drove into the institutions staff carpark. When I got out of the car Lexi came over to me giggling.

"Hush child. You never saw that ok. We can move on" I said chuckling.

"Oh no. I saw it alright" Lexi laughed.

We walked into the building and signed in before going our separate ways doing our jobs. Of course as usual I had breakfast serving first. It was in block 1 were Luke was. I was determined to talk to him without Harry seeing so I guess breakfast is the only time. I did everyone else' cell with no problems. I left Luke's till last so I had more time talking to him.

"Luke here's your breakfast"

I saw him walk up to grab the tray. As soon as I saw his face I let out a loud gasp. His face was purple and had a deep cut on his lip.

"Shit Luke, why?"

"I-I really shouldn't be talking to you"

Ok so he just confirmed my question that Harry was indeed talking about me.

"Harry can't control who you talk to. He isn't aloud near you anymore. Just tell me why he did it"

"Because of you" were the last words that came  out of his mouth before he disappeared deeper into his cell.

I was just standing in the middle of the hallway confused as hell.