Chapter 8

Addison's POV

We have been driving for about 30 minutes and we have finally arrived in the city. We the parked the car in the hotel car park and went to go check in.

"Level 6, room 607. The lift is just around the corner. Have a nice stay" the receptionist said as she gave as the key.

Me and Lexi raced to the elevator to see who would get to press the buttons. We still acted like 5 year old's, but who cares. I beat her just by a second. Winning. I looked to my left to see Lex pouting.

"Aww cheer up buttercup you can press the button next time" I laughed.

We walked down the long hallway until we came across our room. I took out the key card from my pocket and unlocked the door. It wasn't a massive hotel room but it was enough for us for two nights. The bathroom was to the right and the fridge and closet stuff to the left. There was a flat screen TV and two single beds.

We decided to go to Darling Harbour for dinner. So we left the hotel room and started the 5 minute walk. We decided on having dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. We both decided that we would get the water taxi to Luna Park tomorrow and spend the day there. After dinner we walked around the Harbour for a bit until we ended up in front of the Guylian chocolate shop. So we both had a very delicious fattening dessert.

On our walk back Lexi brang up the Luke subject.

"So what happened with Luke?" she asked.

"Uhh well we are talking again. But Harry is just down right pissing me off. But lets just enjoy our weekend off yeah and not talk about it?" I replied.

"Right. This weekend end is gunna be ace!"

We got to the room and both had our showers before we fell asleep.

.........................................................................................................................................

The next day we got up about 8:30 since we went to bed pretty early. There was a little restaurant cafe thing downstairs so we just had breakfast down there. After we were done we walked done to the Harbour and got on one of the water taxi's to Luna Park. The ride didn't take that long and we were there in no time.

We stepped off the taxi and walked over to buy our tickets. We had no idea were to start but we decided that the Ferris Wheel will be the best way to go. We went on a couple more rides before we went to get some fairy floss. I'm telling you that shit is good. Soon enough we were back on the taxi going back to the harbour to do some shopping before eating dinner.

Once we were back at the hotel we put a movie on 'Taken'. I love this movie. We were just sitting there until we both turned to each other and said

"I will find you, and i will kill you"

We busted out laughing. This was nice just to sit in a nice city with who i would now consider my best friend and watching my favourite movie without thinking about problem at work. The movie finished and I looked over at Lexi who had know fallen asleep. I layed down and closed my eyes and for the first time in over 24 hours let myself think about two certain boys back at a certain institution.

.................................................................................................................................................................

We were driving back home and singing obnoxiously loud but we didn't care. Soon enough Lexi was pulling in front of my place.

"I will see you tomorrow yeah?"

"Yeah. Hey Lex thanks for the weekend I really appreciate it"

"No problem chick, any time, i will see you tomorrow"

As I opened my door everything was in the same place as I left it. I made some pasta for dinner and then for a nice hot shower. I think I was in there for a solid 40 minutes. I quickly hopped into bed and was out like a light.

...................................................................................................................................................................

The annoying sound of my alarm woke me up from my beauty sleep. I cooked up some bacon and was on my way to work. I opened the door to the staff room and put my bag and jacket away.

"Hey Addie you have block 3 this morning" Jenny voice said.

I got the breakfast trays and walked into block 3. One cell then another, then another. I finished quite quickly. Crazily enough Harry didn't stop me today. Maybe my talk finally got through to him. When i reached the staff Lexi ran up to me and basically attacked me.

"Holy Shit Ads. Harry has just been put in block 4. He tried to fight Luke yesterday but a guard got in the way and Harry stabbed him in the arm and knocked him out cold. He is the only one in there. He can't come out of his cell till they think he is "contained" not even for lunch or nothing." She said in shock.

"Holy fuck shit that bastard" I mumbled.

"I know and knowing your luck you will have to slid him his food."

Lunch came around quite slowly since I wanted to talk to Luke. I walked into the lunchroom alone today. I saw Luke sitting by himself at the table at the back of the room. I quickly walked over and sat next to him.

'"Bloody hell I go away for 2 days and he got sent to block 4. Are you ok Luke" I say softly.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Yeah surprisingly I am. That dick has tried to go with me twice and I'm actually happy. He is in block 4 so he shouldn't cause any problems. If he stays in there for abit hopefully I'm gone before he is let out"

"Yeah. I know the feeling. So what happened this time?"

"Exactly what happened last time. He just came up to me and started saying shit. One of the guards saw how pissed he was and came to get him off me. Harry got furious and grabbed the closest thing which was a knife and stabbed him and knocked him out."

"Bloody hell. He is legitimately psycho"

Lunch went by to quickly. i hadn't got to ask Luke everything I wanted to. We had a staff meeting about Harry and what to do for people in block 4. And of course I got the great opportunity to give him his dinner. Just fucking great.

A/N

Helloooo. Thanks heaps for all the reads,comments and votes. You guys are amazing :)