Chapter 10

Addison's POV

The weekend came by slowly and it was now Saturday morning. I looked over to my clock that was placed on my bed side table.

7:55am.

I internally groaned. This is supposed to be my sleep in. I guess I'm just not that lucky. I was one of those people who if I woke up, I couldn't fall back asleep. Let me tell you this, it sucked. I decided that I should stop whining and get ready to start the day. I literally fell out of bed and rolled to my bathroom which was located at the left side of my room. After my little tumbling display, I stood up and started taking of my clothes when my phone rang.

Running out to the hallway, tripping over at least 3 pairs of shoes and hitting my leg on the lounge I finally reached my phone which was on the dining room table. Checking the caller I.D, it was Lexi.

"Hey cupcake" I yawned into the phone.

"Hey sweets. Um I don't think we can do movie weekend at my place. Someone in the building caused everyone to have a bloody blackout and the electricians don't they can fix it till tomorrow afternoon. Can we do it at your place?"

"Holy shit. What a dick. Yeah sure come over whenever bring some movies but, cause I don't have a shit load like you" I replied.

"Thanks Ads. I will see you in like 2 hours. Bye" Lexi said before she hang up.

Well I guess I better clean up a bit. Shit I am never home and still my house looks like a bomb hit it. I started in the kitchen and did the dishes. Then I just put my clothes away and quickly ran over with the vacuum.

After no time I heard a knock on the door.I checked the clock and it was 10 o'clock. I walked over to the door and opened it to see a very excited Lexi standing outside.

"Why hello there stranger." I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah let me in"

I opened the door more so Lexi could walk in. She literally made herself at home and went and jumped on the lounge. I smiled. I hadn't known her for that long and yet she is like my sister. Her voice shocked me out of my little daydream.

"So I was thinking we can go get lunch somewhere and then come back here and just chill and watch movies and eat our feelings. Sound good?" She asked.

"Perfect"

We both walked out to the car park. We decided we should take my car.

"Where to?" I asked Lexi.

"Hmmm I was thinking Outback Steakhouse. I could use some quality ribs"

"Outback Steakhouse it shall be"

It was only a 10 minute drive to the restaurant. The waiter finally showed us to our seats and gave us our menu's. It didn't take us that long to know what we were gunna order. We were just chatting till a waiter, a very cute one at that, come to take our order.

"What would you two lovely ladies like" the waiter said.

I looked at Lexi and blushed.

"Uhh two half rack of ribs and two cokes please." I said.

"Sure thing. That will be right out" he winked as he walked away.

"Adds, he was totally checking you out" Lexi said wiggling her eyebrows very suggestively.

I didn't say anything. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks and just looked down at my hands which were placed on my lap. The food and drinks came out in no time, just as the attractive waiter promised.

"Mmmm holy shit Lex, these are amazing" I spoke with my mouth full.

After we finished eating we called the waiter over for the check. We both put our money in the check and gave it to the waiter. As I was handing it over to him, he slipped a piece of paper into my hand. He then smiled and walked away.

We both walked back to the car. I looked to Lexi who had a massive cheesy grin on her face.

"Well! Look at the piece of paper"

I slowly unfolded the piece of paper and sure enough there was his number and his name Rhys. I got out my phone and put his number in and gave myself a mental note to text him later. I haven't really ever had a relationship but who knows, it could change.

We hopped out of my car and walked up to my apartment. Lexi chose the first movie which was transformers. I actually loved this movie. Maybe I could ask Rhys if he wanted to see it at the movies. I shook it out of my head and continued to watch the movie. After it was finished we decided we had to watch the other 2 movies now.

Popcorn was all over the floor and it was now my turn to pick something to watch. It was now late at night so I figured it was the perfect time to watch Ghost Adventures. I clicked on the first episode that showed up. This had to be my favourite TV show of all time. I'm actually that into ghost shit it's inhuman.

It had just finished and me and Lexi looked at each other with horror in our eyes. I probably shouldn't have clicked on the on where they go to the abandoned psychiatric hospital since me and Lex have to lovely pleasure to work at.

"Well shit Addison"

"Sorry... Lets just sleep it off yeah. Night chicky" I said as I turned of the light and hopped into bed.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Me and Lexi both woke up around 12. Breakfast for lunch sounded very appetising right now. We both had a bowl of cereal and sat down ready for day 2 of our movie marathon.

About 197 movies later Lexi went home since we both had work tomorrow. I had been texting Rhys for nearly the entire day. We arranged that next weekend we would go to dinner then the movies. Cheesy right? But who cares. I wanted to have an early night so I had a quick dinner and shower and went straight to bed. I couldn't  get to sleep so I picked up my phone just as I got a message. I thought for sure it would be Lexi but I was wrong. A smile was bought to my face. It was Rhys.

From Rhys:

Can't sleep :( Excited to see you next weekend x

To Rhys:

I know neither can I! Yeah I cant wait either :*

Woah I don't know where that kissing face came from but I sent the message anyway. We texted for a bit longer until I fell asleep with my phone still in my hand. Today has been a good day.

A/N

I'M SO SORRY. I know I said I would update I just got really busy. I had to go to Sydney then I went to Queensland for my cousins birthday. So it has been pretty hectic. But I updated so there you go. Thanks heaps for the reads and votes. Makes me smile :)

-Alyssa x