3. Charmed

"Scott you slob! You left the ice cream in the attic!" Stiles yells out at his older brother.

"That was your fault! If we get ants, it's on you!" He called from the other room.

Stiles went up the stairs, two steps at a time. He opened the attic door and walked in. He grabbed the two bowls and turned for the door. He felt a slight chill and heard the rustling of pages. He looked down to see the book had opened up. He looked around but the windows in the attic are closed.

"Creepy."

Stiles walks over to the pedestal where the book sits. He glanced at an open page and read "The Charmed Ones." Stiles scrunched his face in confusion. He sat on the floor, grabbed the book and started to read.

*

"Scott! Scott!"

"What?! Are you ok?" Scott says with concern in his tone, while  sitting up from the couch.

"Ok so today, nothing happened to you?"

"I already told you..."

Stiles cut him off "No, did anything move around you?"

"No..."

"So you didn't move anything with your mind?"

"No Stiles, what's going on?" Scott was skeptic and getting worried.

"Jackson!" Stiles yelled nearly the top of his lungs.

"What? Are you dying?" Jackson yelled from his room a moment later.

"Get down here!"

"Stiles..." Scott was almost pleading.

"No. There is something going on and I figured it out."

Jackson bounded down the stairs and jumped over the last two. "What?"

"We're witches!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Jesus Stiles I was about to have some 'me' time." Jackson bitched.

"Jackson you fucking narcissist, it's always 'me' time with you. But I'm serious."

Jackson got his trademarked bitch face and turned to Scott. "Seriously?"

"Hear me out. We are witches. All the women in our family have been. Pearl. Grams. Even mom."

Scott side eyed Jackson who was side eyeing back. Their brother finally snapped.

"Since I was about to play with mine, I know I have a dick. Stiles you're gay, which means you have a penis. And Scott I'm pretty sure you do."

"I do." Scott said nonchalantly.

"Yes I know you both have dicks. But it's because we are the prophesied 'Charmed Ones'".

Stiles takes a deep sigh.

"Just hear me out." Stiles opened up the book to a page that said 'Charmed Ones' on a scroll type picture. In fancy script there was a description.