4. Witches first Demon

"You guys have done an amazing job keeping up the house." Matt admitted rubbing his hand on the woodwork between the dining room and conservatory.

"That's all my brothers." Jackson says while patting Scott on the back.

The door slammed and everyone turned to see Stiles coming through the front door.

"You're so dead." Scott whispered to Jackson.

"Ugh I swear to god I'm going to find a spell to-"

"Stiles hi!" Jackson yelled cutting him off.

"Hey..." Stiles grumbled.

"Stiles this is Matt, Matt, Stiles."

"Nice to put a face to the name. I've heard so much about you." Matt was giving a genuine smile.

"And I've heard absolutely nothing about you."

"He's a realtor." Jackson explained.

"Oh well I'm sorry my brother wasted your time."

"No he hasn't. He made it very clear you weren't interested. I had to see the house for myself. It has a lot of history. Not to mention the architecture is beautiful."

"Yes that's why we aren't selling."

"I see. Do you mind if we finish the tour? I'd love to see the rest of the house."

"Not at all." Jackson said leading the group further into the house.

The guys continued the tour through the lower floor. Within a half hour they had finished off showing the upstairs as well.

"Now does this house have a walk in attic as well?"

"Yea it does." Jackson answered. "It's over this way."

"Does it have the same glass work as the conservatory?"

"Yes it does."

"I can't wait to see it." Matt smiled brightly.

Scott open the door. "Well this is it. Pardon the mess."

"The mess won't be a problem. I'm sure the blood stains will come out nicely."

"Blood stains?" Stiles asked before being backhanded across the room.

"What the..." Matt kicked Jackson, sending him flying across the room.

Matt's face had distorted. His jaw elongated and horns grew from his head. His eyes had turned soulless black and his teeth were replaced with fangs.

Before he could attack, Scott squinted his eyes and Matt was thrown several feet back. He quickly ran to his brothers.

"You ok?" He asked picking up Stiles.

"If he doesn't kill us then I'm going to kill you Jackson!" Stiles says while angrily throwing his fist into the air.

"Deal! Let's just kill him first!"