5. Man Magnet

The fireball blasted through the doorframe of the dining room.

"Are you kidding me?!" Stiles yelled diving onto the stairs. His grocery bags spilling over.

Scott ran in and flung the demon back, crashing the dining room table.

"I got it!" Jackson yelled bounding down the stairs.

"How long had the demon been in the house?" Stiles bitched out at his younger brother.

"Not now damn it!" Scott says to both his brothers.

"Start reading!" Jackson said stooping down next to his brothers who were huddled on the stairs.

"Water, earth, fire, air
Take this creature of despair
Give us power, give us might
Vanquish this evil from our sight!"

The demon screamed as he erupted in flames.

"Glad that was the right spell..." Jackson mumbled.

"You weren't sure?!" Stiles shouts out at his brother.

"Stiles who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?" Scott complained back at him.

"No one pissed in my Cheerios as you can see." Stiles said in a dry tone as he pointed to the groceries on the ground. "I just didn't realize that I became the oldest out of you two all of a sudden. Oh and not to mention one of you should put that out." He nonchalantly pointed his thumb to doorframe that was still on fire.

"On it!" Jackson yelled as he ran to the kitchen.

Moments later he returned with a fire extinguisher and put out the fire. "Done!" Jackson was proud of himself for putting the fire out. However the hole in the wall was still smoking.

"See Stiles? Jacksons in a good mood, why can't you be?"

"Because you guys get the fun part of hunting demons. You fling." Stiles said looking at Scott. "You read the Book of Shadows." Stiles turned to Jackson. "Me? I get to either leave work, or groceries get ruined. Not to mention half the furniture!" He waved his arm at the dining room table that was completely destroyed. "And then I get to pay for it!"

"Stiles, no one expects you to pay for everything." Jackson retorted.

"Who else will? You're in debt and Scott is unemployed. And I'm not really trying to be picky but it looks like the hulk came crashing through our house." He looked at the hole that was still smoking.

"I can fix this!" Scott said with a big smile.

"No Scott you can't. Maybe the Ikea endtable, but not that. You two clean this mess up because I have to get ready for work." Stiles said storming out the room.

"He needs to get laid." Jackson quipped.

"He really needs to get laid." The two brothers laughed and started picking up the groceries.

"I think I have an idea." Jackson said with a devilish smirk.

*