Chapter 2😀

I stared at the building.Trying to calm my nerves.Breathe in....Breathe out....Breathe in....Breathe out....i repeated this patter.I was nervous to meet him again.God he was my boss and i needed this job...but his kissable lips...grey eyes...his muscled chest..
No... no....no...snap out of it.I can't lose this job and getting involve with him meant losing my job as well as my....

I can't get involve with him.I checked my appearance and walked in.

I checked my appearance and walked in

The receptionist had grateful look.I went in the elevator and went directly to his cabin.I knocked twice when he gruffly said

"Come in..."

I stepped in.

"Good morning"

His head snapped to mine.He looked me head to toe and i was mirroring his actions.He wore a drak blue suit.He wore a white tight shirt and balck shoes.His hair neatly done.

"Victoria"He said my name.

It sounded almost like a purr.

"Sir?"

His eyes stared at me angrily.

"Why are you calling me sir?Does my name irks you?Do you not like it??

"No!I mean i like it ....it's a beautiful name..it suits you...but you're my boss so i should call you 'Sir'"

"No...you shouldn't...you're my personal Secretary you'll call me by my name"

"Ok"

He looked at me expectantly.

"Daniel"

He looked pleased.A knock disturbed us.

"What?"

A redhead stepped in.

"Sir you have a meeting at ten with the Japanese clients"

"Ok...you may go"

Her head snapped to mine nad she glared.Apparently this wasn't unnoticed by him

"NOW!"

She left hurriedly and he turned to me.

"Have you finished packing?"

I was confused.

"Why?"

"You'll be moving in with me?"

"What?"

He looked at me.

"I mean why?"

"Your my Personal Secretary"

"And...."

"Victoria you're my personal Secretary you'll be staying with me 24/7.In simple words you'll be my babysitter.From the time i wake up till i go to sleep"

This had me shut up.I was not aware of this.But somehow i was happy i will be living with him but at the same time scared...afraid that I'll submit myself to him.

"Okay"

Was all i could say.

The rest of the day i spent glued to him.There were surely moments where he would hug me or kiss my neck.I knew it was wrong but i couldn't stop him or myself.

That evening i packed everything.Oliver was sad i was leaving but i promised to meet him when i can.He knew it was the job.Though i didn't tell him about the intimate gestures.

By six o'clock i was settled in my new room.It was big nad spacious.I had a maid of my own to serve me.Daniel's father Alexander spoke to me.He told me how Daniel often has the attacks and forgets about it afterwards.Also how he is possessive and gets angry when someone touches or eyes what's his.

His possessive nature pulled me to him.I wanted to be his possession of which he was possessive.

The room was quiet big and had an outside view.

Dinner was silent.Anyone could detect the tension.Alexander and i talked a little about my job experience.Daniel stayed quiet but he watched my every move but i dared not see him.I was tempted but i knew i would lost myself if i met his eyes.As i finished eating i retreated to my room.

I got in the shower trying to calm myself.I slipped on a light creme nightie.The upper part had black lace.

After drying my hair i slipped on bed when someone knocked.Who could it be?Is it...no he wouldn't come!Would he?Of course not.I mean i wasn't that special.I had a fit body as well as a nicebossom and butt.I had brown hair with blue eyes.Plump lips and defined cheekbones.Naturally tanned.But there was other who were more beautiful.

I knew i was beautiful but was it possible for him to be interested in me?I was brought out of my thoughts by another knock.I slipped from under the covers and went to the door.

I turned the knob and peeked out.It was.....