16

Daniel was going crazy.Victoria was gone and he had no idea who was responsible for her kidnapping.When he woke up Cameroon was there. He nearly ripped his head off when he said he wasn't aware who kidnapped her.He couldnt sleep nor eat.Ignoring the pain in his arm he tried to find her.Arranging a searching ,informing local police,FBI ,detectives etc he did everything he could but he couldn't find her.

Two weeks went by and he was still searching for her.No one talked to him unless they want to die.The beast in him was always snapping.He couldn't control himself.Sleeping was the last thing on his mind.Even worse was the fact that the kidnapper didn't even call.

He knew Victoria would be angry if he hurt anyone in his anger and frustration an thus he spent his time in gym.He used his anger in punching and training. At night he would lie on bed with one of her shirt.The faint smell of her was enough to make him more determined.

"We've found her!"

That one sentence had him on his feet instantly.He was going to bring back his babygirl and however kidnapped his baby girl better be strong because he was going to torture him before killing him.He was going to make him experience
hell on earth.

I'm coming baby girl...just hold on....

Was his last thought

//////////////////////////////////////// 

I know the chapter is short but the next chapter will be longer.Wait for it and let me know if you want me to update every Sunday!!