CT 17

Victoria sat on the floor.She was drained.Both emotionally and physically. Her heart was torn between two men.She never knew she could feel such intense feeling for someone other than Daniel but the truth can't be denied or forgotten.She wanted to leave.Needed to somewhere calm where her feelings could be sorted out.She had no doubt that Daniel will find her but she knew and she was scared because then she'll have to choose between both of them.

She so deep her thoughts that she didn't realize when Kale came in.He grabbed her and ushered her it through a narrow hallway .He wasn't too rough but neither soft.He had a pained look in his eyes. Reaching to a door he unlocked it and tugged her out.They were moving to a plane when suddenly he was taken away from her.Daniel was I front of her.Without saying anything he lunged at Kale and punched him.Both rolled on the grass throwing punches at each other.She looked around and saw tha Kale's men were down.Her heart ached as the men she loved were fighting  each other.She screamed

"STOP!!!"

This broke the fight and they looked at her.Neither of them looked good .Both had bruises,split lips,black eyes and were bleeding badly!But they had a worried look in their eyes which was undoubtedly for her.They both tried to make their way to her bût she raised her hand stopping them.While Daniel looked surprised and had a questioning look,Kale had a knowing glint.

"We need to talk"Victoria said.

They stared at her

''Alone''

Daniel signaled the men to leave who looked at her warily before finally leaving.As they were left alone she looked at them and knew that her fate was changing today along with Kale's and Daniel's.She knew she had the power to stop this,the power to make one happy happy and be happy herself but at the cost of the other's pain.Or she could be happy herself but it would mean wounding the men before her.She was incapable of both.She had to take the risk if it meant that all of them could be happy.Together.

Hey guys! I know you are all upset with me but I have had some serious problems with my tablet and I couldn't access wattpad on my phone cause I had forgotten my Email password!Furthermore my  already written chapters were gone and I had some serious difficulty accessing my stories.Hope you will understand and still support me.

Again I'm asking you want me to update every Sunday as in every week 1 update at least.Last time no one said anything and then my tablet was down.So let me know what you want.Another thing I want to write some one shot stories so I need some ideas and yes it'll be R Rated...so let me know!

Till then Adiòs !