Chapter 4😝

I was on my way to my room.Sporting a hude goofy smile.Yep I'm now officially his girlfriend.How did that happen?Well let me tell you!

Flashback

We were in the car.Neither of us speaking.Fortunately be broke the silence

"What happened baby girl?"

I sighned

"What are we Daniel?I mean what's our relation?We are attracted to each other!You want me to be yours but what's the name of our relationship?"

He looked at me before saying the words I'd been dying to hear.

"Please Victoria do the honour of becoming my girlfriend"

This powerful CEO who is also a possessive freak and a walking time bomb who could explode at anytime,A man who everyone was afraid of,Who never showed any kind of weakness was pleading me to be his girlfriend.

"Yes.."

The words left my mouth before i could comprehend it all.

Flashback over

I realised then,that I , Victoria Martin was the weakness of Daniel Shackler.I was his possession.The slave to his beastly love.

My thoughts were cut short when i reached my room.I stepped in and quickly showered.It had been one hell of a day.Many meetings had to be held.

Slipping on my satin nightie i walked to his room.I wanted to see him.

I missed him

I walked slowly.As i reached for the door i steadied my breathing.I was nervous.I knew wearing this would trigger him but i needed him.I was desperate for him.

I turned the knob and peeked inside.My eyes landed on the chair near the window.A stack of papers on the table nearby.He wore a pair of black joggers

He wore a pair of black joggers

He looked so delicious.His eyes were closed.He looked like a god.A sexy Greek God.And he was mine.Mine it brought an odd feeling of satisfaction.Jesus his possessiveness is rubbing off me.

"Baby girl..."

I snapped my head to him.He was now looking at me.He looked so handsome under the moonlight.Devilishly gorgeous.

"Er...hey.."

"Did you need anything?"

"No..i ...uh ...well...i thought that...you know..."

"Baby girl"

He said warningly.I sighned and stepped from behind the doors.His eyes raked overy body.

"I missed you...i wanted to see you...to be with you"

I said in a low voice.His eyes softened but the lust still present.

"I missed you too....come here"

He outstretched his arms for me.I wrapped my hands around his waist.Holding him.Breathing in his scent.Relaxing in his embrace.Slowly we pulled away.He looked at me intently.

The desire clear in his eyes.I could no longer wait.I cupped his cheeks and placed my lips on his.

It was warm.It felt perfect.Our lips moulded together perfectly.I needed more of it.I tugged at his air while he lifted my left leg.I kissed him with all the passion i had.

I had no knowledge how we reached the bed till i hit the soft matress.He laid between my legs.His hands sliding in.He moved the straps of my nightie and stared at my breasts.I made move to cover it but he growled lowly

"Don't hide yourself from baby girl...you're fucking perfect and i need to see whole of you"

I shyly removed my hands.He gawked at my breasts.As if he couldn't believe what he saw.

"Perfect...all mine...mine..mine"

He kept muttering mine every time he pecked my breasts.He finally latched on my right breast.I moaned loudly.It felt so good.I could feel myself getting wet.He gave both breasts same amount of attention.He gave me another breathless kiss then went on sucking and nibbling on my neck.

His hands moved toward my lower region when the phone rang.We ignored it.It stopped but soon Alexander came.Knocking on the door.

He sighned and got up frustrated.

"We'll continue this later"

I could only nod.I dressed myself and he opened the door.Alex had a worried look.

"Rosaline is coming"