18

Victoria looked from one to the other.She signed.This wasn't going to be easy but when was life easy and fair to her?!

''I...I know what I'm going to say is going to sound crazy by its the truth and its real and I want you guys to realize it...I don't want to hide....it may sound crazy..foolish or whatever but its what I'm feeling ....Daniel... I..I love you and there's no doubt about it in my heart and you now it too but I....''

"Are you having second thoughts about us ?''Daniel said softly which wasn't in his nature

''No!I would never!I love you and no one can change  that.....I just....''

Victoria signed .Tears were pricking her eyes.It wasn't going to be easy telling them.Gulping the lump that had formed in her throat she looked at them in the eyes and what  she saw made her tremble.They both looked at her as if she was the angel to their demon,the light to their darkness....they looked at her like she was he only woman in their world.

''I love Daniel''she said looking at Kale

She glanced at Daniel and saw the possessive glint in his eyes

''But ...what happened during the period I stayed with Kale...''

''When he kidnapped you ''Daniel cut in

''Which i apologised for...''

''Yeah but it doesn't change the fact...''

Daniel move forward to Kale and Victoria immediately stepped in.

''Stop!''

"I want you to stop...I'm trying to tell you guys something but you aren't listening... you're both busy fighting and yelling and screaming...you're not thinking about me"

She said with tears streaming down her face.

''I love you Daniel ..your possessiveness ..your mood swings...your jealousy...your eyes..your scars..everything... I love everything about you but I ...I also...love Kale..I know its insane,crazy 'idiotic or whatever but I love him and I love you...you both have a price of my heart and I'm sorry but I can't choose between both of you I can't...''

She said now full on sobbing.With her head bowed she dropped on the couch.Pondering what's gonna happen next . Unbeknownst to her the men shared a look.An old look that said everything...A look that was going to change their lives forever....