Chapter 10🍀

That deep voice made me shiver.Daniel stood there his hand balled in fists.His eyes.The boy was paled.I quickly jumped to my feet.Grabbing his face i rested my forehead against his.He closed his eyes calming himself.I muttered

"I'm yours"

Several time.He only said possesively

"Mine..mine...mine"

The boy had already mobed away.He sat with his friends.Daniel sat down pulling me in his lap as if i was a toddler.I tried getting up bit he nuzzled in my neck.Sighing i sat there till he calmed down.After eating i came home while he had some work.

On the way back i was attacked by a sniper.Thank God the window were made of bulletproof glasses.Daniel immediately came back after and he wasn't too happy.

We were lying in bed.He held me tightly as if i would vanish the moment he let me go.My head on his chest and his arms around me.

"I called some people"

"Huh"

"For your safety!"

"What?Who?"

"Promise me you won't be mad"

"Just tell me Daniel"

"They are some undercover agents"

"WHAT?"

"calm down love..."

"How?I mean i was attacked but undercover agents i mena you could have gone to teh police....you dir...."

"NO!"

He growled out and hugged me.

"I need someone more efficient.You were attacked baby...i can't lose you...i can't take any chance.."

His voice became soft at the end.I felt something warm on my back.i pulled back and saw tears.

"Daniel"

I said softly and he looked at em.Tears and pain fileld his gaze.I smashed my lips against his.Pouring all my love.Reassuring him I'm not going to leave him....

Pulling back i said

"I here I'm never going to leave you"

He still looked pain.So i stated

"Will the agents be with us all the time...even when i shower"

The last part playfully.He growled and said

"Mine....they aren't coming anywhere near you"

"Then how can they protect me?"

"They'll protect you from afar...and I'm not gonna let you with them alone till their duty is done"

He said firmly.I laughed at him.He looked so serious.

"You're so cute"

"I'm not cute...I'm hot sexy"

"You're so cute"

I said pinching his cheeks.He  instantly turned me and started tickling.

"Dani...sto...pp..Da.....oh...stoppp..."

"Say you love me"

"No"

"Say it"

He continued tickling.

"Okay okay.i love you"

He grinned and stopped.He kissed me softly and we ended up tangled in sheets and covered in sweat.

We were currently sitting in the loving room.Apparently there'll be two undercover agents.They will pretend to be our friends.Of course with different identities.There'll be one girl and one boy.

I wore a cute short skirt and blouse

I wore a cute short skirt and blouse.I was in his lap.He pushed my hair to the side and kissed my neck softly.I sighned and moved in an angle so that he get full access to my neck while i ran my hand through his locks.I moaned when he sucked and nibbled on my sweet spot.He continued his attack.His other hand went under my skirt.Rubbing my thighs.We were so lost that we didn't realise we had company till we heard coughing.We pulled apart while he had a  scowl i was red as tomato.

It was Alexander and the two new officers.A man and A woman.The man had my eues widen.The man i never thought I'd see again.In front of me was Cameron Smith my ex boyfriend in college who disappeared after graduation without any trace.He seemed to be thinking about me when his eyes widened in recognition.

Tearing my gaze from i looked over to Alexander.

"This is Miss Kaylee and her partner Mr Cameroon.He'll be pretending to be your cousin who came to visit youbwoth his girlfriend"

When he said cousin my blood went cold but when i heard Miss Kaylee was going to be his pretend girlfriend i relaxed.She was a fine lady  maybe she'll be able to keep him out of my way.After Alexander went away Cameroon said

"Victoria is that you?God you've changed!It's been so long since we've seen each other"

Pulling into a hug which made Daniel quier angry as he immediately pulled me to his side.And i was glad as his hug made me feel disgusted.Leaning against Daniel i said

"Hey!It's been a long time"

But his attention was on Daniel.He stared back at him.

"Hi!I'm Daniel Shackler her boyfriend.Are you her friend?"

"Oh we go way back"

He said hinting that we were involved.Apparently that didn't go well with Daniel.His jaw clenched and hands balled in fist.The beast was awakening.Cameroon didn't know what he was getting into!