A little piece of Malec

Hi! This story does contain a large amount of sexual boyxboy content and if you are not into that type of thing I would advise you to please exit now. BUT if you ARE into that type of thing, please continue! Please enjoy and don't read around homophobic assholes or your parents okay well that's about it! And I am in no way related to the making of any of these magnificent characters all rights reserved to Cassandra Clare
Love, the author
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alec's P.O.V

I was trudging through the snow on my way back to the institute. Jace, Izzy and I just finished our rounds for the night. I could hear them gossiping up ahead and I decided a long time ago to just tune out. Before I knew it we arrived at the institute, I was happy to go back in the warmth of the building but sad that I had to once again be alone. Magnus has been with clients all month long and I only got to see him once and it was only for a couple minutes before he had to leave again. Frankly I missed him, a whole.fucking.lot emphasis on "fucking".

I walked up stairs bidding my goodbyes to my siblings. I walked down the hallway to my bedroom. I grabbed the handle and turned it. when I walked in I walked to my closet and lazily flung my gear on top of a pile of dirty clothes. I stripped the rest of my clothes off till I was just left in my boxers. I looked down and noticed a bulge forming in the crotch part of my underwear. I blushed even though no one was around. I hurriedly jumped into my bed and turned off the lights. I tried to ignore my growing problem but it just wouldn't go away. I rolled onto my back and looked down again, I sighed then reached for my phone. I opened up my pictures and opened a folder labeled "maggie". I would never tell a soul that I kept nude pictures of my boyfriend on my phone, but what else was I going to do with them?

I clicked on the first picture an it was of Magnus touching him self erotically and looking like he was in mid moan. I groaned at the picture and stuck two of my fingers into my mouth. I fully coated the appendages in saliva. I trailed my fingers down my chest and down my abdomen. I skipped over my throbbing hard on and moved my hand a little lower till I reached my "glory hole" as Magnus liked to call it. I entered one of my fingers in slowly. I moved it back and forth, in and out till I felt comfortable then I stuck in a second finger. I started to pump slowly at a steady pace. Me having done this many times this month, I could find my pleasure spot easily. I angled my fingers a little to the left and drove in with all I had. If it wasn't for my sound proof walls I bet the entire institute would have heard me. I felt so much pleasure my eyes started to water. I took my member in my other hand and started to pump really fast and hard. The combined pleasures made me pant and moan like a whore. But I could care less.
"Oh, fuck Magnus" I panted wishing it was him doing this to me instead of my self. But this was all I could do for now so I just kept doing it. I sped up as much as I can wanting to get it over with. for the next ten minutes I kept this up. I could feel my stomach muscles clenching inside of me. I knew I was close so I sped up as much as possible, my arms were moving at an inhuman rate but I didn't card at the moment all I wanted was release. I rubbed the tip of my penis and that sent me shooting my hot liquids all over my hand and stomach.

I sat there for a couple moments trying to steady my breathing. when I finally came down from my high I reached for an over used towel under my bed and cleaned up the mess I made. I slipped my boxers back on then climbed back into bed. All I wanted to do now was sleep and then tomorrow I will finally get my Magnificent warlock back. I then fell into a nice dreamless sleep.