Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alec's Pov

I woke up in a room that was not MY room. in fact it was my beautiful warlock boyfriends bedroom. I rolled over to see the gorgeous man himself sound asleep.

I stared at him and watched his steady breathing. Suddenly his eyes open slightly. "Good morning handsome." he says in his cute sleepy voice.
"Hey babe." I reply in my raspy morning voice. I lean down and kiss him on the nose and he chuckles " That's all I get? I feel special."

"Fine, you really want more?" I ask sarcastically.
"Yes actually I do." he says

I shift so I am straddling his hips. I lean forward and press my lips down hard to his and our mouths start moving in sync. I gyrate my hips down to rub against his morning wood. he growls low in his throat.
"Well how did that get there?" I fake ask.
"You were in my dreams making me cum over and over again." he whispers in my ear.
"Want to make your dreams into a reality?" I seductively ask.
"God, yes please!" Magnus growls deep in his throat.
I slip my hands under the hem of his boxers and slide them down his hips then
plant kisses down his chest going lower and lower down his torso. I slide my tongue into his naval and wiggle around the tip. At this Magnus moans and slides his hands into my bed head mess of a hair.
"Alec, lower... please baby." Magnus pants out as I plant kisses any where but his throbbing erection. Magnus pulls on my hair which elites a moan from me. I finally decide to give in and slowly kiss a trail to his length.
"Tell me what you want babe." I say
"Please..." Magnus pants out
"Please what, I can't help if you don't tell me what you need." I tease him
"Please ... suck my dick!"
"Well since you asked so nicely." I dive down and engulf his erection down my throat and automatically start bobbing my head up and down. 
Magnus gives a delighted groan and thrust his hips upwards.
I slid him out of my mouth and proceeded  to take off my pajama pants.
My appendage springs out as the offending clothing let it loose.
I grab Magnus's cock and I still being loose from last night put my feet under me and raise myself onto his dick. I slide down with little effort and plant myself firmly on his hips.
I lean down and kiss Magnus tenderly on the lips not to fast or harsh but just full of love. I slowly lift my hips up and set my hands on Magnus's chest to keep my balance.
"Oh yes Alec... feels so good." Magnus pants out like a dog in heat.
I start to bounce faster and I rotate my hips to the left and then his appendage strikes my prostate and I yelp at the sudden burst of pleasure.
"Oh by the angel Magnus, right there!"
He thrusts up and aims for that spot and hits it dead on.
I scream in pleasure and bounce at an inhuman pace each thrust down met by a thrust up from Magnus.
I feel him grab my hard on and he pumps hard and fast.
"Are you close?" I ask hoping we can cum together.
"I thought you would never ask." he says with relief in his tone.
He strokes me a couple more times and then soon my muscles are clenching and I feel my cum spray onto our stomachs. I soon feel Magnus bury himself as deep as he can inside of me and lets loose.
We lay for a moment coming down from our highs and I slowly slide up and off of him.
Magnus snaps his fingers and soon all the mess is gone from our stomachs.
"Thank you." I whisper while blushing.
No matter how long we are together I will most likely blush after we have any type of sexual activity.
"Hey babe can I ask you something?" I quickly ask my other half
"Of course you can honey." He replies instantly and looks at me
"Do you maybe I don't know want to try something... new in the bedroom?" the blush on my face is as bright as a tomato but that wasn't going to stop me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Hoe my gawd don't hate me!
I am so sorry it has been do long. is this even good anymore do people read this still?! anyways so speaking of new things I need y'all to comment what you want to see them do sexually of course and who Evers I find the most... interesting will get chosen! so comment away my lovelies! I love each and every one of you!
-love me (obviously)