Chapter 5

Alec's PoV
"Well actually it isn't IN the bedroom." I say as I start explaining my idea.
"Okay, then where is it."
"Everywhere"
"Wait what?"
"Here I'll just show you I guess." I get up and walk to Magnus's large closet and pull out the box that I had hid in there last night. I open the lid and pull out a purple vibrating dildo and its matching controller. I walk back over to the bed and set my items on the bed. I look up from the sheets to see a wide eyed Magnus.
"You want to...?" He asked, clearly puzzled and confused at what exactly I was requesting.
"I want to make you feel my love wherever you go." I reply with a beet red face "I want to go on a date today while you have this inside of you, I'll have the controller the whole time."
He looked at the object, then back at me and started to nod slowly
"I'll do it" He said and smiled slightly at me " this'll be a lot of fun!"
At this point my face must be so dark red that I look as if I have a 3rd degree burn all over but I smile excitedly and tackle him in a hug onto the bed. He smiles up at me and kisses my forehead lovingly.
"So when does our date start?" Magnus asks with an inquisitive gleam in his eye.
"How about now?" I respond with a wink.
"alright, let me just get ready to accommodate this... activity" He sits up and grabs the toy off of the bed and walks to the bathroom, slowly wiggling his hips teasingly.
----------------------
I can hear a low buzzing noise as we sit in the back of a New York taxi on our way to the institute, I needed a change of clothes and a moment to collect myself from the thought of the future activities I will be partaking in today. Magnus was acting as if nothing was happening even though it was obvious on my red face that something was indeed happening. He had such control over his actions and emotions and it was pure bliss in my eyes. I could feel the remote in my pocket getting heavier and heavier with each passing moment. All I wanted to do was pounce on him and kiss the fuck out of him, but alas we were in the back of a taxi in New York traffic at 9 am. I clicked a button on the remote and listened for the loudening Hum of the toy. I looked up at my boyfriends face and blushed as I saw him looking down at me with a look of pleasure in his eyes. He wore a smirk on his face even though deep inside I knew he was trying hard not to break down into a pleasure filled mess. I felt the cab jerk to a stop and looked to my left to see the tall building of the institute. I opened more door quickly after telling the cab driver to keep the meter running and quickly walked up to the doors of the institute.