Chapter 3 (:

Hello ^.^ I felt like I needed to update because of how long it took me to update last time and I didn't want to do that again. okay well again I really like feedback! love y'all! don't get tangled in the great escape! And OMG my OTP came to my house during my birthday party!!!! It was magical! Btw most of the story or more like all of the story is in Alec's Pov
- the author
~~~~~~~~~~~

Alec's Pov

"Like what you see?" Magnus said while I stood in the doorway, mouth agape.
"I uhh-ummm." I stuttered trying to sound out real words. I gave up on the whole speaking thing and jumped on the bed.
" I missed you so fucking much!" I said while trying to stratal Magnus."but may I ask why are you tied up?"
"Umm I kind of mixed up two spells... I was trying to rush and I was going to light some candles, and well this happened." he explained. "pretty stupid mistake huh?"
"I think it's adorable that you tried to do that for me," I said with a giggle.

I helped him get untied. I mean sure we use bondage sometimes but all I need right now is the touch of his hands all over my body.

( btw when I said in the last chapter he was naked I meant to say half naked.)

"Damn I've been waiting for this for so long," I say while taking off my shirt. I leaned down and grabbed the sides if Magnus's face I pressed my lips to his. he opened his mouth immediately. There wasn't really a fight for dominance just passionate feelings being expressed through two mouths connecting.

"Top or bottom?" Magnus asked. I have never actually bottomed. sure he sticks a couple of fingers in me from time to time but I never really got to feel his full length inside me. he was deffinantly bigger then a couple of my fingers. but I really wanted to pleasure him tonight.
"Bottom..." I said sternly.
"Are you sure?" he asked with doubt in his tone.
"Yes I'm sure I've wanted to bottom for a while now, you were just busy." I responded.

"Damn, I love you so much." he flipped us over so his body was pressed into mine. he ground his hips into mine and trailed kisses across my collar bones. I got hard instantly. I groaned in his ear and he speed up his hip movements.
"Do you have any lube left?" I asked with a hopeful tone.
He didn't say anything just reached over to his bedside table and grabbed the lube. He stopped kissing me which made me whine. he sat up and set the bottle on the bed. he shimmied out of his pants. he went commando... of course.

Me feeling left out I took off my pants and boxers in one push. I spread my legs and blushed. even though we have been together for months I still get nervous when we get this intimate.

He just smiled at me and picked up the lube.
"It will be a little cold and I will have to use 4 of my fingers." he said with confidence. He was big no doubt about that.

He coated his fingers in the clear goo. he took his pointer finger and rubbed it around my hole. I groaned with need and want. he slowly stuck his finger in and started to move.
" I can tell that you have done this to yourself in the recent past." he said with a chuckle.
I looked away and blushed like a mad man. "Well you were gone and I was horny and one thing led to another and yeah," I trailed off feeling emmbaresed.

"your so amazing,'' he chortled. He slowly slid in the next finger. It wasn't bad or uncomfortable but I was anxious for the next one. I had never done more then two fingers before. he pumped in and out at a smooth pace. he looked into my eyes to see if I was okay and I gave him a small smile.

He slid out his fingers a little and started to stretch them around. I winced at the strange feeling. He stopped and looked at me with worry.
"NO, no keep going," I said trying to reassure him. I really didn't want to stop now.

Magnus started again but with a little hesitation. he then lent down and kissed the tip of my aching member. he opened up his lips then took 3/4 of my length into his mouth.

I hissed in pleasure and set my hand in top of his head and grabbed some of his hair. he chuckled slightly which only added to the pleasure. he started to pump his fingers again but I didn't really feel much because of the wonders his mouth was doing.

He finally put in the third finger. it wasn't actually that bad. then it happened... he hit my prostate dead on, I screamed with pleasure. I had no doubt in my mind that the neighbors could hear me. but at that moment I didn't care. all I wanted was him inside me. I stared down at him and lifted his head up. He looked puzzled.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to cum to early," I explained.
"Do you want me to stick in my fourth finger?" he asked.
"Yes please," I awnserd. He chuckled at my politeness. he then gently and slowly slid in his forth appendage. I bit my lip and calmed my breathing. I scissored and stretched his fingers around. I got accustomed to them quite quickly.
"Magnus, I need more.'' I pant out.

He slowly slid out his fingers which made me whine loudly. he took more of the lube and squirted a large amount on his dick. he spread it around a d lined it up with my entrance. he held out his clean hand and I grabbed ahold of it, I knew it was going to hurt but I didn't really care at that moment.

He slowly pushed in and I groaned but tried to relax my muscles. I squeezed his hand hard enough to break a regular humans hand, but Magnus surely was not a regular human. When he was all the way in he looked at me for permission to start moving.

It took me almost five minutes to nod my approval. he started to thrust slowly back and forth. ever time I winced he would stop and let me catch my breathe that I could not seem to control. once he started to move for real he got in a steady pace. he grabbed my member and started to pump along with the beat of his thrusts.
"Jesus Christ Alex your so tight!" Magnus shouted. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to angle my hips to the right so he could hit a little to the left.

The moment he hit my spot I clenched around him as tight as I could.
"RIHT THERE MAGNUS!" I screamed I couldn't help it. it just felt so good. he hit there over, and over again. I couldn't even keep my eyes from watering. he started to pump even faster and I could feel a pool of heat forming In my diaphragm.

"I'm close!'' I shouted, hoping that he was too. the only warning he got before I erupted was a shout of pleasure. I shot ribbons of white all over the place most of it landed on our stomaches, thank the angel. as soon as I was done Magnus buried his seed deep inside of me.

He thrusted slowly till he was done. he pulled out and his juices leaked out of me slowly.
"That was amazing!" he panted.
" I defiantly want to bottom more often." I replied out of breathe.

We laid in pleasant silence till we regained feeling in our limbs. Magnus rolled off I'm me and snapped his fingers. all of the mess was gone. but he left his juices in side of me.

"I love you so much Alexander." He said after he kissed the side of my head.
" I love you to the moon and back." I said before I fell into a deep peaceful sleep curled up with the most amazing warlock in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so was it any good? feedback would be great!! I love you all so much!

-the author