Chapter 2

Heyyyy. sorry it took so long to write this. do y'all even like the story so far? feed back would be nice! but without further a do. Chapter two my lovelies. All characters belong to Cassandra Clare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: finally!

Alec's Pov

I woke up feeling excited and giddy. today was the day! the day I finally get my Maggie back.

I got out of bed so fast that it felt like I had just gotten off of a roller coaster. But I ran to the bathroom I had 30 minutes to get ready and I wasn't going to waste my time.

I turned on the water to my shower and striped down. I was kind of sore from last night, but I have gotten used to it by now. I hoped in and started to clean my self. I had a radio in my shower that had a CD player in it, so I turned it on and The Fallout started playing. I was a little rusty on my singing but might as well practice right?

I cleared my throat and then the part came up.

"I felt my heart rate begin to drum out the fucking noise like I was cursed."

I screamed all the screaming parts and sang all the singing parts. I was always told I could sing really well, but it just wasn't my foretay.(is that how you spell that?) I finished up my business and turned off my music. I got out off the warm shower to the cold air and I got goosebumps up an down my arms.

I started to rub down my body with a soft towel but the goosebumps were still there. I took my warm hands and rubbed my arms and legs in circles.

Me being a horny teenager started to imagine my beautiful boyfriend doing this to me. I stopped immediately. I couldn't get hard now, I wouldn't have time to release myself. I quickly got dressed. I slipped on my tightest pair of black skinny jeans, I put on my asking Alexandria t-shirt that had an elephant eating skulls on it, and then my black vans. I went back into the bathroom to do the finishing touches. Magnus has really rubbed off on me. (that means TWO things (; )

I blow dried my hair and shook it a couple of times to get my bangs to swoop correctly. I already had perfect naturally straight hair so I didn't really have to do much.

I opened my door and ran down the hallway to the giant doors of the institute. Magnus and I had already agreed that we would meet at his house, so I didn't bother texting him. I hailed a cab even though it wasn't that far of a walk, I just didn't want to be late.

I got to Magnus's house in less then 5 minutes. I tossed the driver a 50 and told him to keep the change. I got out the apartment key that Magnus got me a couple months ago. I technically have never used it because he tends to keep his door unlocked when he knows I'm coming over, but I got it out just incase. I walked up the stairs and tried the knob surprisingly it opened. I walked through the door and looked around there was nobody in the living space. I checked the kitchen but there was no one there either. I don't even know why he has a kitchen it's not like he uses it anyways. I walked over to the bedroom door, I pushed it open to find my Magnus tied to the bed... naked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again I'm sooooo sorry it took me so long to update. there were a couple of family things going on. but yeah do you like the story? again feedback would be great. :) love you all!

- the author