Crush?....

Daniel P.O.V
I Heard Jonah talking to someone I couldn't quite tell who it was but it sounded like a girl //(Please DONT say DID YOU JUST ASUME MY GENDER 😂) i liked what she was wearing I started to stair I don't think she could see me so I was clear To do what ever I wanted I stopped staring after it looked like she was about to leave but then I heard "It's not mine it's Daniels but I'll tell him " not knowing what it was that he gave away I said "What" and started getting off the bed to confront him about it, "Who was that ?" I said "Willow She was listening to our music at Starbucks so I sat next to her and she snuck me out of Paparazzi oh yea She's our "next door neighbor" He said while Pointing at a door that was next to my bed which I never noticed but I said "What did you give to her that was mine " "just the hat you let me borrow I traded for the Ride" he said "well you owe me a new hat" I said befor getting in bed again to fall asleep which didn't turn out Great I couldn't sleep I kept thinking about Her I don't know why.I decided to make some tea to try to make me fall asleep but we didn't have anymore of the tea packs that came with the School "Freak" I mumbled I was goanna ask Jonah if he new  where some more would be, but He's ass was dead asleep so i had to ask our "neighbor" for some . I Think she's  awake I mean I can see her lights on and l can hear some music from her room.

Willow P.O.V
Since I couldn't fall asleep I decided to put some music on not to loud so the boys wouldn't wake up and I turned on my light while I was listening to the music one of the WDW boys songs came on and I started to sing along and dance to it I heard a knock so I said come in but I thought it was from the front bedroom door so I was on my phone and walking they other direction and the door on the back Opened and made me slam into the guy who came out I was goanna fall but he caught me I have no idea how but he did it but he did "Woh are you ok " he said "yea I'm fine" I said "hey aren't you the girl I bumped into this morning " He said "yup that's me" I said "Oh and sorry about the hat (which was on my head) you can take it back if you want" I said "No it's alright you can keep it you look cute in it anyways" he said I blushed "guessing that you have a mug in your hand your probably looking for some tea "I said "is it that obvious"he said Said with a smirk "there over there you can take them not much of a tea drinker "I said "Thanks I'm Daniel,Daniel Seavey" He said "Im Willow Stewart "I said "that's a pretty name well thanks for the Tea We should hang out sometime" he said "we should" I said "wait you left a packe-" as I said that he closed the door and I could hear him lock it.
I looked at the packet and there was a number on there I'm guessing he's phone number he must of done it when I was on my phone . For some reason that made me blush "Oh Daniel Seavey what are you doing to me " I said before I drifted of to sleep

Author Note
Thanks for reading Sorry this chapter is pretty short but I hoped you guys like it I'll probably update a some more tommorow hope you guys are likening the story ❤️ and  all the boys will make appearance soon I promise(Why don't we boys)