Chapter 10

Willow P.O.V

"Why did you not tell me your dating a F^cking Pop star" Cole said giving me a Playful Glare.
" Cole we haven't seen each-other in ages and its a pretty new "Thing" I Said Flicking His Forehead.

"Ow"He mumbled and then started driving me to lances hotel.

At The hotel.

"Lance,Parents I'm HERE !" I yelled threw the massive "Hotel".

"Willow were up here" Yelled lance (Yes my brothers hotel has a UPPER Floor).

I walked up there giving a treat to Bella and Theo on my way up.

"Willow" My mom said hugging me soon followed by my father.

"Thanks for getting her here" My mom said to Cole.

I see Cole stair at my sweater my mom realizes and asked Who's it was. And then I remembered to tell her about the dinner with Daniel and About Daniel.

"Mom,Dad how do I put this in words" I Said hesitated

"Willow has a boyfriend and we're going to a dinner with him tomorrow he's also in a very popular band called WDW and that is why she's wearing that hoodie which is his.Oh and his name is Daniel" Lance spat out.

"LANCE" I whined. I glanced at Cole he looked a bit flustered and I really didn't care at the time .

"Wait Willow really?" My mom asked very confused.

"Yes" I Said looking at my feet.

"Why didn't you tell me" She said with a little concern.

Uhh Let's see you guys letteraly freak out about everything and have always wanted me to go out with Cole which will never happen and the fact that he is famous. Which is exactly what I didn't say.

"Um.. I don't know i just thought you guys would over react and you know be "you guys". I said a bit quickly.

"Willow What the fuck of course not, I want to meet him The dinners tomorrow" She said which made my uneasy feeling shift away a bit.

"Wait Really" I Said .

"Ayeee that's lit,More vlog content" I heard Lance Yell .

"You are not bringing your camera to the dinner lance Stewart ok !" I said while sprinting to my room giving him no time to comment back on what I had said .

When u got into my "room" I decided to call Daniel,Daniel being daniel I had 4 missed calls and 2 messages.Wow him overprotective neverrr.

This is how the phone call went:
Daniel:Babe finally Jeez,why didn't you pick up the phone or answer any of my text!

Willow:Daniel it's only been an hour,and my ringer was off,I'm sorry.

Daniel:it's fine I guess but please don't do it again,Anyways how's it going?

Willow:it's going good, My parents  are excited to meet you so that's good I guess.

Daniel: what do you mean "I guess"

Willow: i didn't want to tell you because I knew you would freak out but my parents always wanted me to go out or my S/O to be cole,the one that picked me up today

Daniel: Willow what ? You didn't tell me this because I would freak out,will damn you were right what the actual hell!

Willow: It's ok though,Your my boyfriend soo it doesn't matter but I do believe he is coming to the dinner :)

Daniel:Me being your boyfriend doesn't change anything Willow Stewart,Also the boys are saying that you owe them pizza for them helping with the house?

Willow:Tell them they did absolutely nothing and there four will not be getting pizza,Better luck next time !

Daniel:My class starts at 12,Your coming over.

Willow:Saids who ?

Daniel: your amazing and gorgeous boyfriend.

Willow:mhm well if you see him tell him I would absolutely love to meet him.

Daniel:Wow I see how it is.

Willow:Hahaha,Anyways it's late you need to go to sleep.

Daniel:mhm Princess,You don't tell me what to do.

Willow: Wow i see how it is (I had said mimicking him)

Daniel:Yes you do see how it is :).You know I had homework I didn't finish.But it's ok.

Willow:Daniel Seavey go do your homework!

Daniel:Ewuh,You Sound like my mom,Also wasn't I suppose to go sleep.

Willow:OMG

Then u argued with him for a bit and made him do his homework and go to sleep.

After I had hung up on Daniel ,Cole came in and he said he had something to tell me that's very important.At the time I thought it was BS since Cole is a pretty big prankster but what he said was kinda expected but not expected,I Mean I just wanna know how Daniel gonna react.

To Be continued

Guys this is probably my shortest chapter ever,I've been gone for like a year :( I'm so sorry I completely forgot about this which is such a stupid ass excuse but I'm so sorry but I'm going to try and post more frequently but the chapters might stay in between 700-1000 words just because of time and ideas but if you guys have any ideas for a chapter I will gladly make it a longer length,Love Nely💕