Chapter 7

Willow P.O.V
"Willow? Willow wake up ! "
"Mmh where am I"
"Your in my bed,and you were crying"
"Oh Daniel its You "
"Yea who else's bed would you be in" Daniel said I got up and rolled my eyes "you have like 30 min to get ready "Daniel said "k thanks " I said while getting up to get inside my dorm "where are you going"~D "going to my dorm to change cause you know I'm not going to class looking like the girl from the rings " I said "You can change in front of me I mean I definitely won't mind" he said while biting He's finger "Jonah get your hormonal friend " I Said while going to my dorm. School. G.R.E.A.T

When I finished getting ready (Shirt dress with a flannel,sandals) I did my makeup and texted Daniel I was ready there ended up being a 45 min delay Sense "all teachers would not be in for another 30 min" but I guess they need those 15 extra min to set up I have no clue why I'm still talking let me go touch on my make up.

Daniel P.OV

*I stared in awe as Willow walked out my room. God, she's so hot. But I hated seeing her cry. It honestly broke my heart.

"Dude, you're so whipped." Jonah laughed. I turned around and punched him. "Bro, you can't hate me for telling the truth."

"Oh, yes I can." I grumbled. He just laughed again. "Just get out." I shoved him towards the door.

"Where am I supposed to go? This is my room too." He questioned. Still. Fucking. Laughing.

"Go plant a watermelon tree." I shrugged. Just wanted to know if he was stupid enough to try it.

"But- thats not..... how are you?.... You know what? Whatever. I'm bouts to go plant my watermelon tree and when I do, you can't have none." I rolled my eyes.

"Then I'm about to go buy a box of donuts and you cain't get shït." He gasped the loudest gasp in the history of gasps. If the even is a history of gasps.

"YOU DEMON!!! TELL SATAN I SAID 'FVCK YOU!!'"

"Hoe."

"Bîtch."

"Slùt."

"Tiny dįck."

"Brick."

"Watermelon tree."

"What?" I questioned.

"YOU SO UGLY THAT YOU MYTHICAL!! OOOOHHHH! Burn bïtch!" And with that he went running screaming out the room.

Thank goodness he's gone. I locked the door behind him and sat on my bed. This bed that Willow slept on. With me. In my arms. *cue girly squeal* What have I become?

I kind of want to talk to her. God, I'm becoming clingy now.

Walking out my room I lock the door behind me. Don't need any burglars, do I? I see Jonah sitting against a wall, staring into space.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask him.

"Trying to figure out how to plant a watermelon tree."

"I was kidding." I say, continuing to walk towards Willows door.

"DONT LEAVE ME!!!!!!" He screamed, and followed after me. What a best friend, am I right?*