Lockdown

I woke up this morning in Daniels arms and I remembered yesterday he was so sweet he talked me out of what I thought of my self which weren't really nice things I snuggled closer to him "Good morning Gorgeous " he said "Good morning " I said while getting up and putting my slippers on "Where you going " He said "I'm goanna go make some breakfast for everybody "I said "No stay here,your gonna have to make Like 40 eggs " he said "They let us crash the night " I said while going in the closet "What in the world are you doing know" Daniel said "Stealing a shirt from Alissa"I already had some Gray joggers do I took a "Recycle" Ryce long tee from her closet "You look cute in that " Daniel said I forgot to shut the closet door and he saw me take of the shirt I had on,so I in my bra "Shut up" I said and closed the door I got out and went to the kitchen to start cooking.

30 Min later I used 2 packs of bacon 12 eggs made 25  pancakes and cut up some watermelon for Daniel.
I hear Daniel walking down and I'm on the couch texting everyone to come eat and then I hear "WATERMELON omg Your they best person ever " Daniel said "Oh Dang Willow Poping the Merch " i hear rice say "Your welcome I stole it from Alissa " I said "I will keep your secret and thanks for the food I'm about to start the VLOG and lance wanted you to come upstairs " he said "ok thanks and Wake up they others please" I said While walking up the stairs I started Bursting out laughing when I heard Daniel and ryce "Aye let me have some of that water melon "~Ryce "Nope all mine" ~D "Watermelon hogger " ~Ryce "I'm taking your bacon " .... then I couldn't hear more but when I got up stairs lance immediately scared they living crap out of me and threw pudding all over me "What the Fuck is wrong with you " i said will kinda yelled "Prank wars MotherF" He said while running off Daniel got upstairs and asked if I was ok and ryce was yelling at lance for ruining my shirt and I was goanna get him back for sure .

~Time Skip 1 Hour ~
I convinced Banks and Ryce to let me and Alissa do there make up for a video I want to start a YouTube channel but I have to make a video first and then I'll ask lance to help me learn how to be a "YouTuber" when we were done filming ryce offered to take all of us home Will me and Daniel back to the dorms we start school tomorrow unfortunately .

Time Skip 1 hour Again Cause I'm Lazyy
We arrived at the dorms Lance and lizzy went home to un pack some things. Then someone random called me I answered cause why not,
W:Wasup Human i probably don't know
L:is this Willow?
W:Yirp
L:Daniels Girlfriend
W:I guess
L:Will he told me that you were looking for a part time job?
W:yea I am
L:Ok great,Are you good with being in front of cameras bro?
W:Wait is this Logan paul?
L:Maybe... Yea Yah Yeet
W:It's Willow Stewart,Lance Stewart's little sister we use to hang out all the time
L:Oh MY god you got the job and Dang I kid not think your Daniels type but I need to to come in at 6:00 Tommorow at the WDW house
W:yea that sounds, oh and I'm not picking up Plates or Kong poop
LWai-
W:See you Tommorow

I hung up the phone and started waching the TCA Riverdale won and I was screaming Camilla looked amazing, Kj and Cami were in the same table 😏 and There honestly "Couple goals " If they announced they were a couple already like jeez Cami deleted all the pictures with her "boyfriend Ian" just stresses me out then it went Blank.
"STUDENTS WE NEED A LOCK DOWN KNOW EVERYONE GO DOWN TO THE LOBBY"
I run to Daniels room I was terrified he quickly grabs me while I'm sobbing and puts He's jacket around me and grabs a extra one just in case we stay there awhile and need to be comfy we quickly go down stairs and And they put us in closets locked the doors and put Bricks on the door,the closets Where Huge almost as big as our dorms when we're "Safe" Daniel ask a billon question if I was ok am I hurt and so on I tell him I'm fine and try to go to sleep it's been a hour and nothing has happened And as soon as I started to drift off there was a BOOM someone was in the building..
We all heard loud booms and Policemen but that boom sounded deadly kinda like a gun,
I quickly jumped up and huddled near Daniel I have no Clue Where Jonah is im So scared and Daniel trying to stay calm but I know he's not, I quickly grab my phone and text Lance and the WDW boys I had There numbers saved while I sent the text there was a deep voice coming from they other side of the door "Come out know" .......

A/n
Y'all know I love my Clif hangers and I have a Question would you guys like more chapters except there goanna be short like 1,000 words or would you like a Very long chapter 3,000 words once a week? And will try to post a longer chapter next time 😘
~Love Nely.  (And I accidentally Posted this and it wassent done so sorry if you guys Were confused)