Met You

• Dedicated to Myself

____________________

Sasukes POV :

________________________

Kakashi opened my car door and i stepped out tired . I drived Kakashi mad in the car and we fighted and Kakashi being taller and bigger than me won .

I wore black hightops , a black t-shirt saying ' Fuck Off ' in white letters and black pants . 

I looked up to a normal 2 story house , i could see blue light behind it so iam guessing thats a pool .

We both walked up to the house and than i figured out why i was here again . 

The guy called Naruto...

I suddenly started shaking with excitment and Kakashi noticed .

'' Is my Little Sasuke getting excited '' He said sarcastically .

I stared at him with my glare telling him to shut up .

He turned around with a ' Hmm ' and knocked on the door .

Immediately Iruka answered by opened the door quickly . He is wearing a black dress shirt and black jeans with white hightops making him look gorgeous .. well Kakashi thought because he licked his lips . Kakashi stepped up and kissed Iruka on the lips softly and blushed blushed . II nearly puked.

'' Come in Kakashi-san , Sasuke-kun '' Iruka moved out of the way still blushing .

We both walked in and the first thing we saw is a huge stairway at the right side and on the left is a huge space were the living , the kitchen and the dining table is and a garden door where the pool and the garden is . 

Kakashi and i sat down on the stair case and took off our shoes .

'' Now '' Kakashi followed Iuka to the dining table while i jumped on the sofa . '' Naruto is upstairs sleeping  he got tired '' Kakashi sat on the table and i picked up ears when he said Naruto.

'' I'll go get him now '' Iruka said as he walked up the stairs .

'' Sasuke '' Kakashi said when Iruka was gone . '' Be nice to Naruto , don't start a fight , unlike others , he's too innocent to fight and plus he can't '' Kakashi added . '' So don't , especially in front of my boyfriend ''. 

I sighed . I figured that out ages ago when he purred into the phone . If you're a fighter like me , you can't purr that softly . 

I turned around when Iruka came in and behind him followed a small shadow .

Kakashi picked me up and walked to Iruka , while Iruka picked up the shadow .

I looked at Iruka's arms and i was shocked .

There in Iruka's arms is a cute blonde fox  , in the middle of his ears were orange and the outside is yellow . He has a bright blonde head shining more at the lights in the room .He has 3 lines on each of his cheek line whiskers making him look adorable. His orangie-yellow ( You can look it up on google images )  tail curling on his back ( Because he is cuddling Iruka ) and his deep ocean blue eyes staring at me , half tired , half awake and he had tan skin not too tan though .He is wearing a grey plain baggy t-shirt making him look super innocent and white Adidas shorts ( baggy ones , not tight jean ones )  and no shoes . 

I started to blush a very un Uchiha like blush. 

His eyes started awaking , showing more of his blue eyes . 

'' Sasuke this is Naruto '' Kakashi said .

'' Naruto this is Sasuke '' Iruka said .

I put my hand out , but he just nodded and kept staring tiring to get used to the light .

I got kind of embrassed , because i still waited for a hand shake and Naruto noticed .

He sighed and slowly took out his tan hand and shook mine slowly .

' His skin is so soft ' I thought .

He let go before i had a chance to grib it tightly .

'' Ok you guys already ate , so while me and Kakashi are going to eat , you boy's go play upstairs in Naruto's bedroom '' Iruka said .

When i said play i got the wrong thoughts in play and Naruto's bedroom and i unnoticely smirked .

Iruka set Naruto down and by now he is used to the light . 

Kakashi set me down and i kept staring at Naruto .

Than an evil grin was placed on Naruto's face and he ran up the stairs on his feet .........

FAST !!

I never seen someone so fast . 

Before Iruka and Kakahi could blame me that i did something wrong , i ran up the stairs and followed him .

_______________________

Sorry there might be spelling mistakes :^

If you don't understand a word just write below  .

________________________________