Yaoiest Part

Ok Guys !! Time to get yaoi on the roll !! So yeah , this part is the yaoiest one here so .., yeah and  lots of yaoi here !! Warning made :P                                                                                                                  

And plus this is my last chaper and thats why i made it longer . Well i really wanna start a different story :P

But Injoy this (:)

___________________

Sasukes POV :

___________________

I woke up early and i looked around between i knew where i was I than felt something move underneath me. I looked down underneath me and saw Naruto's hands on my black t-shirt , kind of like pushing me away , his face light red blushing and his lips slightly open , his soft ears touching my neck and i felt like i was going to moan . My black ears twitched to stop that . 

His little hands were so small and .. cute !!

I sat up and had to let go of him . He let out a unhappy grumble , clearly wanting the warmt back . I smirked.

I climbed on top of him again ,doing what i did yesterday . Expect this time there is no top , but shorts on him . I felt myself go hard . 

I quickly glanced at the clock . 1:28am . 

' Wow this is early ' I thought .

I got up and sat on his stomach . So my ass was 2cm away from his manhood and was a pet head away from his chin. 

I put my hand in my pants and began to stroke myself . I started  moaning loudly , but Kakashi is a heavy sleeper and so is Iruka. 

With my other hand i slid off my pants and boxers so all i had was a black t-shirt. I kept stroking myself. I moaned loudly as i felt myself cuming . Naruto moved uncomforbably under me .

I panted hard as i came all over chest , neck and some one of his face.

I smirkly panted . I leaned over and licked it of him .

While i did that both of my hands went behind me and started taking off his pants . 

'' Mmm '' Naruto slowly opened his eyes . 

He stared at me and than down , blushed madly.

'' S-asuke , What are you doing ? '' He blushed when he looked up at me .

I smirked , but didn't answer . I than quickly while i still had time yanked his pants and boxers off at the same time . He squeaked in surprise and tired to cover his manhood . But i used my left hand to pin both of his above his head . He blushed red again. I leaned over to him .

'' Naru-chann '' I faked sadly . '' We're lovers now , show you can show me every part of your-self like i did to you . 

He swallowed . I smirked.

I grabbed his manhood and started to stroke it slowly . He moaned out . That turned me on . I started  to stroke faster while his moans got louder. 

Not long after , he came over me . He panted harder than it did . I smiled , truely injoying this momment .

I got some of the cum on my chest on my finger and popped one of my fingers in side his virgin hole. He gasped and sqarimed . 

I didn't let him get used it and put in my 2nd finger . He moaned in pain and pressure . I smiled again. 

I sisscor crossed inside of him and earning a loud moan .

'' Ummm s-ssauke '' Naruto moaned . I felt myself go harder if it was possible .

I popped out my 2 fingers not wanting to waist time by putting in the 3rd one .

I put my manhood at his enterence . I looked at him .

He looked back at me with lustful eyes an nodded . I smiled as i thrusted into him. He screamed out in pain first because i didn't give him time to get used to it . Tears spilled from his  eyes .

I felt an urge to stop and to go on . I looked at him again but he whisper ' Contuine '.

I smiled and thrusted into him again 

__________________________

Okk , iam still not good at sex scenes :L

Well iam not good at endings either ... 

but here's what happened after .....

________________________

My POV :

_________________________

9 months after .... Iruka and Kakashi got married <3

12 months after some arguing that Iruka did ... Sasuke and Naruto got married ... Fanboys for Naruto and Fangirls for Sasuke got angry .. but than aloud it .

1 year and 3 months after ( So 3 months after Sasuke and Naruto got Married ) ... Iruka and Kakashi adopted a new baby born boy

1 year and 6 months ( 3 months after Iruka and Kakashi got the baby boy ) after Naruto and Sasuke went to a Pet Adoption and adopted 2 girls for a change , because Naruto can't have cubs .

They All Lived A  :

Happy Ending :P

_______________________

The End :(

_____________________________