And This

___________________

Narutos POV :

____________________

I ran up the stairs fast , showing off my speed of POWER ! .

For me it's saying '' If we fight in racing , I WIN ! '' .

But iam not going to lie.

When i looked at him ......... i got scared and thats 70% of why i ran . 30% is to show off .

I stopped at the top of the stairs on the first floor , my legs tired . Than i heard a pair of footsteps casing after me , iam guessing he'ss about 1/4 of a way here . I forced my legs to carry my body into my bedroom . I ran across the hallway and stopped at a door with a big sign saying :

' Naruto's Bedroom '.

I ran inside and closed the door , i didn't have a lock so i couldn't lock it .

My bedroom is a large cube shaped and there is another door which is my bathroom , i don't need for Iruka to bathe me ...... well not anymore . In the room i have a master bed or i call it basket , well it is a master bed and is well big for me but Iruka didn't care . If i were on the bed a Tv would be infront of me . If i were on the bed again on the left side would be a sofa with a coffe table and on the right would be a window covering one side of the room with orange curtain , oh yeah and my bed sheet is white with orange spots on it .

I heard footsteps coming to this room . I quickly jumped over the sofa which is white and landed on my bed with a ' Thump ' , i got the blanet and covered myself close to the pillows pretending to be one.

I heard the door opened close again .

______________________

Sasukes POV :

________________________

I opened a door which said ' Naruto's Room ' in colourful letters and walked in breathing hard .

'' God ... he's a fast runner '' I whispered to myelf . 

I walked inide closing the door behind me . I looked around .

' Thats a big bedroom for a pet ' I thought as i looked around the room and for Naruto .

I looked at the bed and saw shaking . I smirked . 

I ran to the bed quickly , yanked the covers off . I saw Naruto cuddling on the bed eyes wide . 

I jumped on the bed grabbed both of his wrists with both of my hands and pinned him down putting my right knee between both of his legs and my left knee outside his right . His eyes just widened while i still smirked . I leaned over .

'' Hello there '' I purred to his ear . I let go of my right hand , quickly used my left hand to pin both of his hands with only my left one . But his wrists are tiny !! 

I put my right hand under his shirt . But he only started to squirm . Which was a hugee turn on. 

'' W-what are you d-doing ? '' He asked . His voice was so soft and cute that i could drown in cuteness .

But i was also surprised at level of innocent he has  . 

I leaned back and looked at him , his face was red from blushing too hard .  His blonde hair messy and his tan skin flushing light red.

I couldn't resist his face anymore . 

I went in for a deep kiss .

____________________

Leaving it there :) Lol

Updating more 

_________________________