01

CHAPTER ONE

the sun's rays brightly shined through seungcheol's slightly opened blinds, illuminating the room with shades of yellows and oranges. one of the rays hit him right in the eyes, he groaned as he slipped a pillow over his head.

he knew his alarm had not gone off yet, he was hoping that he still had a half hour left, but unfortunately that was not the case. his alarm began to ring and mumbled a few curse words as he clicked 'stop'.

"seungcheol, I'm leaving," his roommate yelled "my boyfriend has a preformance, don't forget you're filling in for me as the art model."

he heard the voice yell for him to get out of bed, soon the front door slammed shut and the boy laid in that position for a few minutes; debating whether or not he really wanted to reveal his body to a bunch of stuck up artists.

I'll pay you an extra fifty, his roommates voice lingered in the back of his head, with those words seungcheol was on his feet picking up a black t-shirt that smelled clean and slipped on a pair of light distressed jeans.

looking at the clock, it was only six fifty seven, "what kind of person draws this early in the morning?"

he finished getting ready, which took longer than expected and had to nearly sped his way across campus to get to the class on time. his whole bottom half of his body was aching as he scurried down the empty hallway.

he completely forgot to ask his friend for the room number, so he spent at least a good five minutes interrupting each class inside that hallway. earning himself a few arguments and giving out apologies.

he was already ten minutes late, he heaved a sigh while leaning against the wall. he looked around for someone to receive directions from, but the halls were empty and he was tired of running. his legs were a little wobbly but his heart was pumping extra.

for the next five minutes, he wondered the halls. viewing the portraits and paintings that hung on the wall. they were truly beautiful, breathtaking almost. as he was observing a painting that seemed like a night sky, he could hear distant footsteps.

turning his head, his gaze was now on a blonde boy wearing specs who was facing the ground as he walked. seungcheol mouthed a thank you to whoever was above and approached the student.

"HEY, YOU," he waved from down the hall, slightly startling the boy. "I'm looking for Mr. Choi's class, but I can't seem to find it. do you happen to know the way?"

the blonde looked up, meeting his gaze, seungcheol was now overwhelmed by this boys beauty. his facial structure was so perfect, the way his glasses sat on the bridge of his nose and how his hair fell on the side of his temples.

he was at a loss for words.

"yeah, I'm headed that way now, follow me," he mumbled, his voice sounded like an angelic melody, it was so soothing. instead of being polite and thanking him, all seungcheol could do was nod.

as they headed for the door at the end of the hall, their walk was silent. seungcheol walked behind the smaller boy, trying to figure how he could create a conversation so he could hear his voice again.

he was a little late though, they reached the class and he pushed the door open. to seungcheol's surprise, it was completely empty.

"are we late, or...?" he questioned as the door shut behind him. the room was filled with empty seats, not even the professor was inside.

"the class doesn't start until eight, it's seven forty two," the other informed while placing his bag down on the side of his seat of choice. he began to take out his supplies. as he began setting up his space, he took notice of how confused the boy was. "aren't you going to take a seat?"

seungcheol shook his head, "I'm not a student, I'm filling in as the model but I don't really understand how to do this." he scratched the back of his neck while nervously chuckling. "you wouldn't happen to know how I'm supposed to do this...would you?"

jeonghan exhaled, "unfortunately I do, come on," he stood and brought the boy to the front of the room. they walked up the small stage. "this is where you'll be for the next hour and a half. but don't remove your pants,"

seungcheol grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled it over his head, slightly nervous about his figure. yeah he worked out, still having thirty pairs of eyes on him was a little nerve wrecking.

"should I pose? or just stand here? what do other models do?"

"actually, you just sit here," jeonghan attempted to walk over to the spot, on his way he tripped over a loose board and bumped into seungcheol. both of them tumbled off the stage, landing on top of one another.

jeonghan was now hovered over the shirtless model, he felt his face turn a bright pink and small beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"a-are you okay," seungcheol asked, his bare back connected to the cold, polished floor.

"s-sorry, I...," jeonghan hiccuped during the end of his sentence.

"JEONGHAN, I KNOW YOUR-" the classroom door opened, standing in the hallway was a quite shocked soonyoung.

almost immediately the two strangers pulled away from each other, seungcheol rushed to his post and took a seat.

"sorry about that," jeonghan apologized again before heading back to his seat and over to his friend.

seungcheol just nodded, feeling his heart begin to beat a hundred times faster than before.

+ + +
I didn't proof read this...and I wrote this kinda quick?? hope it's kinda okay??but im so ready for blackpink's comeback :))