15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

seungcheol and jeonghan were quietly filled with giggles as seungcheol snuck him into his dorm. it was definitely some time in the a.m, and they broke curfew but it did not matter to them.

seungcheol glanced at the small boy, a smile full of teeth was plastered on his face and his cheeks were tinted the light shade of red he adored so much.

“seungc-” jeonghan was interrupted by a hiccup erupting from his throat. “cheol...” he giggled, the older boy sat him on the couch but they were both completely wasted.

he ended up falling on jeonghan and they both bursted into quiet laughter, seungcheol—who was still smiling— placed a finger on his lips, implying they were being a little too loud.

he really did not want to wake jisoo up...or seokmin.

“listen, I love you ugly!” jeonghan giggled again, earning a smile from the other. the smell of alcohol covered them, but so did love.

“lets go,” seungcheol wrapped his hand around the youngers wrist and dragged him towards his small room.

he sat the drunken boy on the bed and laid next to him.

“i-” the boy continuously hiccuped between his words. “youre-” seungcheol chuckled each time the small noise was made. “great.”

the older boys big cheesy, all teeth smile came into view and the younger suddenly felt the room light up a bit as he leaned against the wall in the darkness.

suddenly, jeonghan pulled Hus shirt over the top of his head and slipped off his pants.

“w-whoa... w-wait...” seungcheol choked out.

“im just laying down you prevert,” jeonghan crawled under the blankets and rested his head against the soft, laundry detergent smelling pillow.

he followed his actions, and removed his clothing, down to his underwear and went under the blankets as well.

seungcheol shifted so he was on his side, facing the boy. sure, the boys may have been a bit buzzed, but seungcheol felt his cheeks flush and his heart pound.

almost as much when they first met in the hallway of the art department. almost as much as the time when jeonghan sat on the opposite side of the booth from him. almost as much as the first time when they kissed, for the first time.

he stared at the boy, even in the darkness seungcheol could pinpoint each detail of jeonghan's face. he raised his hand and moved a piece of jeonghan's platinum blonde hair away from his face.

“seungcheol?” jeonghan murmed, opening his eyes a bit.

“hmm.”

for a minute or two it was silent, seungcheol felt his hesitation— so he scooted a bit closer to him. he pulled jeonghan close so that his face was hurried into his chest and his chin rest above it. he threw his top leg over jeonghan's waist and held him.

jeonghan's was relived that it was dark and he couldn't see the cherry color of his cheeks.

jeonghan did start to tear up a bit, “s-seungcheol...” a feint sniffle came from him. “will we last?”

seungcheol was taken a bit back by this. but, once it was said seungcheol began to rummage through his mind for an answer. would they?

he wanted them to, he needed them too because he wasn't sure if he would ever feel this way about anyone else.

“honestly, I don't know.” this made jeonghan's grip around seungcheol's waist tightened. “what I do know is that I'm so fucking in love with you jeonghan, and I want us to last. I can't even explain the way I feel whenever I see you or think of you.”

“what if we fall out of love? cheol, I don't want that. I want us to work, I just...I really....” jeonghan paused for a brief moment. “i just really love you.”

a soft chuckle came from seungcheol, “its late, let's get some sleep my love.”

both were thankful that the other was unable to see their face, because they both knew they were smiling like complete fools.

I DIDNT PROOF READ IM GONNA DO THAT LATER BUT HAVE THIS I SUCK AT UPDATING FORGIVE MY ASS ILY ALL FOR STIL READING IT