12

CHAPTER TWELVE

"WHAT?"

"let's just stop this, it's clear I'm too difficult and you're a liar," jeonghan's voice was low, filled with hurt.

seungcheol felt his heart going through misery, the words jeonghan was spilling from his mouth felt like small little glasses cutting into his heart. each time he felt he got close enough to jeonghan, he would move fifty more miles away from his reach.

this was his fault, he could admit that. he brought this upon himself and he wouldn't blame anyone else. but he could not just be a stranger to this boy.

"don't say that," his voice cracked.

"seungcheol, why are you still even here. I don't have the energy or mental state to argue, just go away."

once jeonghan turned around, to lay back in his bed, seungcheol grabbed his wrist and pulled the boy close to him. he wrapped his muscular arms around jeonghan's thin body and tightly held him.

he was warm. and seungcheol needed the warmth.

"get off of—"

"jeonghan," he whispered in his ear. "please listen to me, yes I had a girlfriend when I met you...but I didn't love her. not the way I love you. so please, please give me one more chance. please"

jeonghan moved his head, they were now face to face.

"I don't wanna be hurt, I can't handle it again." seungcheol watched as jeonghan's eyes began to sparkle, the water dripping from his eyes. he was such a gorgeous crier, seungcheol brought his hands up so they were cupping jeonghan's face.

he used his thumbs to wipe under jeonghan's eyes. he brought their faces closer together, he was resting his forehead on jeonghan's. their eyes were shut and the room was dead silent.

only their breathing could be heard.

"jeonghan...hurting you, I can't. I love you..."

after saying those words, slowly their lips met while seungcheol's hands tightened around jeonghan's face pulling him even closer. their brows furrowed as their lips slowly moved together.

they pulled away, still only millimeters away from each other.

seungcheol kissed him again, this time walking forwards leading jeonghan's legs to the bed. sitting down, jeonghan looked up to seungcheol. their eyes filled with lust and passion.

seungcheol removed the sweater, revealing the toned body underneath his clothing. he then took his hands to the hem of jeonghan's—who raised his hands— and pulled it over his head.

he leaned down, his hands were now on the bed as he connected his lips to jeonghan's. the younger leaned back on the bed and their bodies crawled up, jeonghan's head was now resting on the pillow their lips never leaving each other's.

seungcheol began to kiss his jaw, then moved down towards his neck. leaving a love mark trail the lower he went.

jeonghan's eyes closed softly because seungcheol soft, wet lips felt marvelous against his skin.

small moans escaped jeonghan's throat with each kiss. seungcheol came back up and gently placed a kiss on his lips, his pants beginning to tighten. jeonghan's hands tangled themselves into seungcheol's smooth hair.

a groan came from seungcheol as jeonghan's hands moved to unbuckle his jeans.

pulling away, seungcheol asked; "only if you're ready?"

"just shut up." he lifted his head up and kissed his lips again, both of them smiling through the kiss.

it was now sometime in the a.m., and jeonghan's fairy lights dangling from his ceiling had been turned on. the boys were laying face to face in jeonghan's bed.

seungcheol's fingertips were gently gliding across jeonghan's bare arm. their clothes were scattered across from their previous activities.

seungcheol was captivated by jeonghan, not just the way he looked but his him in general. he just could not help but wonder, how could a human being he so incredible?

"what...?" jeonghan whispered.

the older boy brought his hand up to jeonghan's face, rubbing his thumb across his high cheekbone, "why are so god damn irresistible?"

although the room was dim, he could still see the rosy tint creeping onto jeonghan's cheeks. he just buried his face into seungcheol's hand.

seungcheol shifted himself so he was now kneeling, the blanket still covering him. he reached to the nightstand next to the bed and grabbed his phone.

"what're you doing?"

"capturing art..." seungcheol grinned as he began to snap photos.

jeonghan groaned, "stop...I'm not even dressed." he brought his hands to cover his face. seungcheol giggled, still snapping pictures.

gently tossing his phone, he hovered over jeonghan. promising the phone was out of his hands, jeonghan peeked through his fingers and just saw seungcheol grinning like a complete idiot.

he removed his hand and was attacked with kissed from seungcheol.

"this all I want jeonghan, just you and me," seungcheol was solemn now as he stared at jeonghan. "but I need you to trust in me, in this. and in us."

before answering, jeonghan looked away while biting his bottom lip gently. could he trust seungcheol the way he wanted to be trusted? jeonghan didn't know, but what he did know is that he did really want seungcheol. he wanted all of him unconditionally.

"then let's do this," he answered softly.

and with those words being said, seungcheol leaned down again and placed a kiss on his lips.

I am.at the library again god bless but like I can't proof read this bc I need to do my hw sorry for the long ass wait