19

CHAPTER NINETEEN

soonyoung walked into the boys dorm lobby, going through the bag filled with different kinds of snacks.

after the incident that happened not too long ago, he felt stressed and when he feels that way he finds that he feels better after he eats something sweet.

“awe man, I forgot the ice cream,” he frowned as he began walking up the stairs. “soonyoung, really get your life together.”

he was almost to his floor when he could hear quiet sobs and harsh footsteps. he lowered his bag, thinking it would be jisoo. he could finally feel the joy of watching him cry the same way he made jeonghan.

he kind of shuttered, those memories were horrible.

but, when the boy came in sight, it was not jisoo but seungcheol.

“seungcheol...?” the confusion could be heard, once he said his name the older boy looked up.

his eyes were a puffy and red with water streaming out of them.

“hey, hey what's wrong?” he placed his bag down and walked up towards the his friend, he hasn't seen him this bad since her.

he placed a hand on his shoulder and began to rub up and down his arm.

“dont tell jeonghan you saw me, please.” seungcheol's eyes widened a bit. “soonyoung please...don't...” his voice was as  shaky as his breathing.

he saw how desperate his friend was, which could only make him think about what had happened before even more.

“o-okay, but I'll take you back to your dorm.” soonyoung demanded as he walked next to his heart broken friend.

they walked in silence, the cold breeze pinching their exposed skin. he just had to live in the dorm across campus.

seungcheol was too in shock, he didn't know what to do.

“who's the lucky one getting these flowers?” the cashier asked as she rang them up.

seungcheol knew that jeonghan has not had the best week, getting overly drunk, throwing up, seeing his ex, and catching a stomach flu on top of that.

“my boyfriend, he's been having a tough time so I hope these will make feel a bit better,” seungcheol answered.

“im sure he'll love them, he's lucky, people like you come once in a lifetime.”