Chapter 2

Going back to school was a hassle for Niall. He knew he should have listened to Harry when he told him to prepare his body, but, of course, Niall didn't listen and continued to sleep in until noon or later. By the time the first few days of classes rolled around, Niall would constantly return home right after his last class, instead of trying to learn the campus better, just so he could get some extra hours of sleep. The drive back would sometimes lull him as well, making the pending nap much more enjoyable. And since he often would spend four to five hours sleeping, he would usually get around to his coursework later than he expected.

After a few weeks, though, Niall had finally gotten his schedule back together and was often able to spend a few hours in the library on campus to finish his work and return home right around the time that Harry would get home, leaving them plenty of time to goof off and spend quality time together before bed.

Niall would often see the same people in the library, and, since he's always been a friendly person and wants to get to know some people, it doesn't take long for Niall to introduce himself to a few of them. He's even made friends with the librarian himself. Of course, there were always those people he would try to interact with that just weren't interested, but he'd never get discouraged. People have a right to judge him if they want to.

By the time October rolled around, Niall had become a very recognisable face at his school, and for all the right reasons. A few people had even started inviting him out for drinks and to parties, but Niall wouldn't go too often, knowing that he'd rather have Harry there with him, since Harry seems to be the only one who knows when and how to tell Niall that he's had enough. Niall could never stop himself early enough, and would often get hammered beyond belief.

It wasn't until November that one of his friends, who surprisingly shared the same name as him, invited him out and he finally agreed. Niall was lounging about in his friend's dorm before he has to leave for the tedious drive home.

"You can bring along your boyfriend," Bressie tells him right after Niall agrees. Niall's not ashamed or scared to tell people about Harry, and he actually sometimes has trouble keeping his mouth shut about him. "If it would make you comfortable."

"Eh, Harry's not too big on beer, but I might be able to get him out." Niall says as he sips from a beer bottle that Bressie had stashed away in his mini-fridge. They're not allowed to have alcohol on campus, but Bressie's never been caught out before in the four years he's been going to the school, he feels a bit cocky and hides them in his room anyway.

"You must not be dating a true Irishman." His friend jokes. "When are we gonna meet this Harry, then? You always talk about him, and I'm sure I can picture exactly what he looks like without even ever seeing him."

"Oh really? Describe what Harry looks like, then." Niall takes his last sip from the bottle and sets it on the ground, shaking his head when Bressie motions for him to take another. "I couldn't. I have to drive after this and I don't want to get too smashed before tonight."

"Good point. You're lucky I'm smart enough to invite you out in a Friday night, instead of during the school week like all those other morons seem to do." Bressie sits and thinks for a second. "Well, I already know Harry has long, curly hair that you love to pull on, green eyes and dimples. By the style you've described to me, I'm guessing he dresses pretty flamboyantly with flashy shirts. And I have a feeling Harry's taller than you."

"Well, I better take off." Niall stands up, slightly annoyed that Bressie could gather that much about Harry just through small remarks that he's made. "I'll mention the idea to Harry, but don't be discouraged if I show up alone."

"I could never be. See ya later, Niall."

During the drive home, Niall thinks back on all the remarks he's made about him and Harry. Bressie had even figured out Harry's primary fashion sense just by Niall once saying that he had to borrow Harry's clothes.