Epilogue

Niall and Harry return home later that night, and it's almost midnight when they crawl into bed together with loopy smiles and tipsy minds, though they're not drunk and they're not out of it, and every time Harry kissed Niall tonight they earned wolf whistles from their friends - because now they're more than just Niall's friends but Harry's, too, and they were invited back the next week together and they made Harry promise he'd come again because they swore they needed to build up Harry's alcohol tolerance and get him off the "girly drinks" according to Laura, who was able to down five pints of Guinness before wanting to kiss one of those boys, Dylan, after she learned they weren't seventeen, but rather twenty-one and just looked astoundingly young for their age - and every time Niall kissed Harry he'd press into him on the seat and Harry felt it in his heart, in his gut, in his groin, and hiding a semi for half the night grew tiring, making Harry beg Niall to get a cab back home instead of taking up Bressie's offer of a ride, so he could hold Niall and kiss Niall and touch Niall in the presence of someone they don't know instead of a friend who would never let them live it down.

Harry crawls on Niall's lap in the bed, putting his legs on either side of Niall's body to let him know that he's been hiding his passion and lust all night and wants to expel some of the pressure off his shoulders, and hopes Niall will help him and join him and love him loudly, passionately, sweetly, dirtily. It's been so long since they've come together as one, and though Harry isn't thinking sex would be the best idea right now because he hates the thought of doing something like that when alcohol is in his system, when alcohol in is Niall's system, but a bit of grinding and handy work doesn't seem too bad.

"Mm, Harry," Niall groans when he feels Harry against his thigh, moving against him slowly, sensually. "How long have you had this?"

"All night." Harry feels Niall's hands trail along his back and down to his hips, but back up again so he can squeeze Harry's love-handles tightly, forcing a groan of pain and pleasure out of Harry as he slumps against Niall. "Please, Niall."

"What do you want me to do, Harry?" Niall asks in a voice deeper than his usual tone, and Harry knows that Niall is getting worked up and will want to find friction soon.

"Anything," Harry buries his head in Niall's throat, nosing at Niall's pulse on the side of his neck before licking a stripe along the spot, feeling the rapid bump of Niall's heart beneath his tongue.

"Are you sure?" Niall pushes against Harry's shoulder slightly so their eyes meet. Harry's eyes are darkened, both by the dim light filtering through their curtains from the street and from his pupils having to be blown wide so he can see. A hint of lust could also be hidden in the dark colours of Harry's irises, but Niall tries to pay no mind to that part as he insists Harry specifies what he'd like for them to do together. Niall is against having sex while under the influence - even if only slightly - just as much as Harry.

Harry studies Niall's eyes as Niall has done to his, noting on the many emotions swimming in them - lust, worry, love, a small bit of sleepiness - before replying to him. "Yes, anything. You know what I like."

Niall nods and accepts Harry's answer, shuffling about until he has managed to roll over on top of his lover, kissing him throughout the process and swallowing down Harry's small, annoyed groan when his head is pushed uncomfortably against the headboard for a second. Niall apologises when he removes his mouth from Harry's, kissing Harry's Adam's apple and mouthing along the bump as his hands travel downward; slowly, quietly, sneakily. Harry's too focused on Niall paying extra attention to his throat to notice his boyfriend's calloused hands picking at the buttons of Harry's shirt.

It's only when Niall fumbles on the buttons for too long and has to pull away from Harry's neck to watch himself unbutton Harry's shirt that Harry takes notice to it. His hands reach up to help Niall, but Niall refuses the help by pushing Harry to lay back down, muttering that he can do it and that he wants to take care of him. Harry wants to laugh because Niall doesn't realise how much he's already doing for Harry by just pressing his groin on Harry's thigh and subconsciously rutting against it. He doesn't realise how close Harry has come to release just by his lips licking and sucking and biting on Harry's sweet spot.