Chapter 1

SEPTEMBER 13, 1717

~•{NAOMI'S POV}•~

Sighing as I sat on a cloud seeing other souls go to heaven and hell. I asked myself, 'Did I do anything that's why either of them accept me? '. I sigh again and  saw a young soul of a boy crying. Other souls saw him crying but they didn't even bother helping the young one. I stood up from where I was sitting and walk to him kneeling to his level. "What does a young one like you doing here crying? " I asked him as I gently rubbed his head. He looked at me slowly then rubbed his eyes. "A-Actually I got separated f-from my Dad and I don't know where he is. . . " the little one sniffle as I wipe the tears on his cute face and smile. "Don't worry, I bet you're Dad will come searching for you. " I said cheerfully giving him some hope but in no avail then I heard a voice of a man. "Luke? " the man said as we both looked at him. The boy slowly smile as he goes to the man rushing through his hands hugging him.

I stood up seeing them happy also making me happy then I felt something landing on my shoulder. I looked and saw Cassandro, an angel friend of mine. "Touching huh? " he said smiling a bit as I looked back at the man and boy hugging still then leaving going to heaven. "Yeah, I wish I had a dad like him. " I said chuckling as he shook his head smiling. "You do had a dad like that, its just, heaven still hasn't accept you. " he said softly as I sigh and sat on a cloud. "Anything happening in heaven Cassy? " I said a bit teasing as he grunt a bit crossing his hand as he lands on the cloud. "I told you don't call me Cassy. Its makes me feel like I'm a girl and also, I haven't heard news of anything. Its just like any other normal days. " he said then sat next to me as I hugged my knees looking at the souls going in heaven and hell again. "Ugh I hate this. For all the souls, why do I have to suffer this kind of punishment? " I said pouting as Cassy here laugh a bit. "Naomi, heaven and hell didn't punish you. You're the one punishing yourself. Maybe they can't accept you because you haven't fulfilled something in your life? " he said as he hands me a pouch. I looked at it and took it looking at him a bit confused. "What's this? " I said as I shake the pouch a bit then some sparkle come off of the pouch. "Carefully there its a sunset dust. You are going to help me spray it all over the sunsetting country. " he said as I push him in the shoulder. " No no no " "Yes yes yes and that's final. " he said as he stood up from the cloud. "You said you are bored and now you're going to help me spray this to all the clouds. " he flew up and began spraying a bit dust from every cloud making them somehow color yellow with orange and a bit of darker orange mixed up on the pouch. We began to spray the dust all over the clouds that needs to in the sunset. We sat one of the sunset-colored clouds sweating a bit. "That's all. . . God its tiring like hell. . ." I let out as he chuckled next to me. He gave me a bag with something on it making me a little bit confused. "What's this? " "Just a pillow, blanket and something to eat. I saw you last night shivering so I decided to give you this and also you haven't eaten anything yet in 300 years. " he smiled and rubs my head which made me feel good. Then I feel his lips towards my forehead which made me blush feeling a bit butterflies flown around my belly. "H-Hey you're not allowed to do that to me! " I squeal which made him smile very teasingly. 'God why do you have to be my friend?!' "Remember I'm more higher than you. You're just a lost soul while I'm an angel. " he said softly near my face as I feel his warm breath in my face. I feel my face heat up more and dug my face on the bag I was holding. "God your cute when you do that if you know~  " he chuckled again and stood up. "Well need to go. I have more things to do. " he said.