Chapter 3

~That night•~
  I was sleeping with Burn on my legs (well its his room) curled up. As time past, I felt something awkward. I felt a smooth skin rubs my legs
making me shiver then sit up. My eyes widen when I saw a very handsome looking guy. He has red and black-colored hair, his pale skin and is wearing a black suit. In agony, I pushed him off the bed and found a pair scissors on a drawer and stabbed it on his legs. He scream in pain and pushed me away taking off the scissor on his leg. His voice sounded familiar. He holds his leg that was bleeding and looked at me angrily. "Naomi!!! What the hell are you thinking?! " he shouted my name like he knows me. I picked up the scissors still pointing at him. "W-What did you do to B-Burn? " I asked as my voice was a little shaky. He tilted his head in confused. "What do you mean Naomi? Its Bu- " before he could finish, I quickly stab him but he was fast, avoiding it. " Dammit Naomi its me Burn!!! " he yelled as I froze. 'He is Burn?! Impossible! Burn is a dog. ' "Liar! burn is just a sweet and intelligent dog! " I said to him as I keep pouting the scissor at him. I saw a hint of blush in his pale cheeks, 'Why is this guy blushing? He's weird. '  my mind said as he moves a bit to me but pain stops a hint of him. "D-Did you just calk Burn. . . Sweet? " he said as he stops in front of me. God he's tall. "Y-Yes. Yes I did. " I said as I back off a bit feeling awkward. "Naomi look, I know its hard to believe that I am Burn but please, don't hurt Burn. It hurts you know!!! " he yelp as he is like Burn. 'Maybe he is Burn? ' I thought but I need to know if he really is Burn. But he looks like he is Burn. I sigh and puts down the scissor. "If you are Burn then how come you turn into a human?! " I said as I walked around him. "Hard to explain but I have to admit. . . Your leg is a good pillow. " he said as he let out a sly grin making me blush then shove him in his chest. "I never thought a doggy person like you could be such a pervert. . . " I said as I blush. Burn sat down on the bed and the blood was getting worse. He told me where the first aid kit was and I quickly follow his orders. I sew his cut making him holds his groan in his mouth. I clean the wound then wrapped his legs in bandages. He sigh and looked at me. "Please for the last time, don't do that on Burn again. It hurts. " he said as he lays on the bed slowly moving his injured leg. I lay next to him facing the window. I felt a shiver down my spine that someone is stalking us late at night. I stood up from where I was laying and began to unfold all the curtains. As I unfold all curtains, I lay again on the bed as I feel something wrap around my waist. I looked and saw Burn's human hands wrap around my waist. I gave a low growl at him but he didn't mind, he hold me more then I began shoving his face off my back. "Stop that Burn. Its not funny. Give me some space for a bit will you? " I said out but he still hold me. I looked at his head that was on top of mine and realize he was already asleep. 'Fucking humanoid dog!!!' I was screaming in my head as I slowly moves his hands off me but his grip was tight. I sigh and had nothing else to think. I'm going to stay like this the whole night. . . . Fuck.

SORRY IF THIS PART WAS SHORT. I DUNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO NEED SOME INSPIRATION SO ANY TIME NOW. I'LL WRITE AGAIN SO BYE NOW ALL MY CUTESIES!!! 😘😘😘