Art Gallery #2

Hiya delicious Mallows ^^

Welcome to our second installment of our Marshmallow art club gallery, featuring all of your art works!

The theme for this round was undersea life, we hope you enjoy your time browsing the wonderful art we have today ^^

Since this is an art club, we aim to help everyone learn new things and improve their art in any way they can. Every Mallow who has submitted an art piece is asked if they could pick at least two other Mallows' art to review.

Of course, giving other Mallows feedback as well is more than appreciated, and even if you didn't submit a piece this time, we highly encourage you to give your fellow Mallows some feedback!

The way to 'review' an artwork is to inline comment on that particular submission, tag the artist and write ways in which the artist has done well in, and areas where they can improve ^^

On that note, if you happen to see an art piece which has already received some feedback, move onto the next one! That way, all Mallows have a chance for their art to be reviewed!

When reviewing another Mallow's art, make sure to tag them so they can benefit from your comments and don't forget to be polite! (although we're sure all you Mallows are very warm and squishy ^^)

An example of what we mean by 'review':

(inline on the artwork) @squishymarshmallow_

Maybe next time work on getting the colours right for next time! Try to use less saturated colours and limit them to 4 different colours (not including shades) per artwork ^^ I loved the background a lot!

If you still don't get what we mean by 'review', then just comment done below and we'll try our best to explain further.

From now on, we've decided to only review a few artworks by means of inline comments, rather than in the chapter itself, like we did in the previous art gallery. We felt it'd be more helpful for Mallows to review each other's art to create better connections with each other as a community ^^

Now onto the art!

By ChizzyWuzz