Art Gallery #3

Welcome again to Hime and Empress' Marshmallow Bakery! 

This time we have all our sweet treats ready for everyone's (visual) enjoyment ^^ Currently, you Mallows will find yourselves in the Morning Session of the Official Opening of our Bakery, and there is an Afternoon Session later today that we'd like to invite you all back for!

To our utter delight, so many Mallows have been able to help get our Bakery up and running! So much so that our gallery display will have to be split into two parts ^^

Remember that we are an art club and we aim to help everyone learn new things and improve their art in any way they can. Every Mallow who has submitted an art piece is asked if they could pick at least two (one on #3 and one on #3.5) other Mallow's art to review. 

Of course, giving other Mallows feedback as well is more than appreciated, and even if you didn't submit a piece this time, we still highly encourage you to give your fellow Mallows some feedback!

The way to 'review' an artwork is to inline comment on that particular submission, tag the artist and write ways in which the artist has done well in, and areas where they can improve ^^

On that note, if you happen to see an art piece which has already received some feedback, move onto the next one! That way, all Mallows have a chance for their art to be reviewed!

When reviewing another Mallow's art, make sure to tag them so they can benefit from your comments and don't forget to be polite! (although we're sure all you Mallows are very warm and squishy ^^)

Now let's all sit down and take a look at all the wonderful personified sweet treats we have today!

megyyhgfddh -- [Skittles]

ChizzyWuzz -- [Vanilla Ice Cream]

She has an explanation as to why she designed her like that, which she'd like you all to read ^^

At first, I was gonna make Vanilla sweet. But I thought about it, and scratched the idea. Why?

Because a ton of ice cream personifications make them sweet. And I think those are just stereotypes.

So, I thought about it and realized that vanilla is the original flavor, right? So, then I realized that (here comes a made up backstory) when Vanilla was just the only flavor, she was the only who was loved. But when other flavors came, she got ticked because they were stealing her spotlight. So, then she became a little fancy (not posh tho) and started wearing clothes that are distracting to others.

So, that's why I made her like this.