Art Gallery #6

Hiya delicious Mallows!

We've rounded up all our chess pieces and we're finally ready to battle it out on the chessboard! We hope all of you have enjoyed this theme, and if any Mallow has an idea for the next theme, feel free to tell us ^^

Remember that we are an art club and we aim to help everyone learn new things and improve their art in any way they can. Every Mallow who has submitted an art piece is asked if they could pick at least two other Mallows' art to review.

Of course, giving other Mallows feedback as well is more than appreciated, and even if you didn't submit a piece this time, we still highly encourage you to give your fellow Mallows some feedback!

The way to 'review' an artwork is to inline comment on that particular submission, tag the artist and write ways in which the artist has done well in, and areas where they can improve.

Now, onto more serious issues.

As of the next Theme we have decided not to allow the use of bases. To use a base means to trace over something, usually a body, and then add colour and design over it. References are, of course, allowed. 

We have made this decision as we have noticed an increasing amount of Mallows who use bases, and oftentimes do not credit the original owners or even mention that a base has been used. We do know that this may not sit well with all of you, and you are more than welcome to voice your opinion--but our decision stands.

This art club was created for artists both new and experienced to have a place where they can seek feedback and improve. Avoiding difficult things, such as body proportions and anatomy through using a base will mean that improvement is hindered.  If you want to improve on these things; practice. Constantly relying on tracing something else will only make things more difficult. 

We don't hold power over what people do, so if anyone does use a base then unfortunately we will have to not include your artwork in the art gallery.

We hope that everymallow respects this decision, and let's take a look at all the fantastic art! Don't forget to tag the artist in your comment ^^

BLACK QUEENS

ashupashu123

fyifay