Once Upon Medieval Time's

Written by: @alonemyheartbeats4u

Genres: Adventure/Romance

Number of reads: 723

Discovered by: Critiquing service

Blurb: "Were weary traveler's Love in search of some what shall we call it Lustful Pleasure to suppress our appetite's " he answered toying with my messy hair I felt myself grow stiff " We've been traveling for 5 very long month's in Land's where you only hear of in nightmare's in that pretty little head of yours I doubt you've ever had any nightmare's what do you say Michael?''

Michael Crossed his arm's over his chest an sighed "Aye But mate you'll only frighten the lass"

Stefan cut him off by pulling out a jeweled dagger of pure red he began to twirl it in the air I felt it his eye's daring me to cringe as he got closer with it daringly tracing my chin with it's sharp blade I stood still.

"Afraid? No I can see your not But you will love" he traced his thumb over my face as if he were touching fire trying not to get burned but just close enough to feel the heat.

" For I know one thing that you fear "

I slapped his hand away growing on edge with this man " You can't know any such thing! You pleasure your flesh an-"

He leaned in whispering into my hair " Oh but I can love an I know that it's a fear you crave with such passion" He pulled my hair out of the way leaving my bare necked. I felt the summer breeze sweep onto my skin.

" I Can you supply with that Desire and make you enjoy this Fear in a way you've always craved but to afraid to explore I can give that to you, you just need to ask"

(: I can imagine you've heard many story's of medieval time's, I'm sure you've been taught to know that such story's of supernatural thing's didn't really happen, well I'm here to tell you that they did. Journey through with Jess, an Diana the two sister's daughters of the Great Duke as their thrown into the world of chaos an reality they wished they didn't exist, during the witch season. Find out how they meet the Dare-Devil Wanderer's "Stefan The Quiet, Bold an Daring", An "Michael The Charming Flirt who never shut's up".

Own comments: Please do NOT be put off by the grammar and spelling. The author's first language is French not English. There are some really good adventure scenes in this book.