Disdained Ink

Written by: @EmmyDana

Genres: Romance/Werewolf

Number of reads: 4,166

Discovered by: Searching for a new romance story to read

Blurb: Seventeen year old Estella Smith had always been known for having the dream of being a tattoo artist like her parents one day.

It never occurred to her that the parents she thought she always had weren't actually her biological parents, since she looked like a mixture of the two...

Until one night she would find out that her biological parents had been murdered by a wolf when she was a baby and the parents who had found her were actual werewolves.

It also didn't help when the quiet and beautiful reserved boy Kale Dane connected eyes with her-enough that even if she was human, she knew he was her mate, and he yanked her off to the side to tell her that he was rejecting her because he would never date a girl who had tattoos.

Deciding that she wouldn't play cry baby, Estella would prove that there wasn't much to knock her down, and would continue to head into the direction of a tattoo artist until she would find out that as time would begin to tick she would become weaker and if Kale didn't change his mind on the rejection, both of them would die.

It wouldn't be until Kale made a proposition that they would spend one night a month on the full moon until they would perish as real mates that Estella would secretly make it her duty to have Kale fall in love with her like a true mate would and claim her as his.

Yet what would happen when fate had other plans?

Own comments: Action-packed and a emotional story. Very well-written.