THE GAME : 25 ( Home 😊)

• { E R I C A } •

When we got home, I seen another car in the driveway. Wasn't Aunt Sharon's.

"Aunt Sharon, you got company?" I asked. She looked at the car.

"I don't know nobody with a car like that ," she said. When we passed the car, I realized it was Cassidy.

I sighed. "Aunt Sharon I'm gonna need for you to take the kids somewhere for a little while." I said. I don't want for the kids to see me with another woman.

"Why Erica?" She asked.

"She's a damn stalker and I don't want the kids seeing me with another woman. I'll give you the money back when y'all come back." She nodded laughing. I got out and Aunt Sharon got in the driver's seat.

"Dad where are you going?!" I heard the kids yell. I opened one of the back doors.

"I have to go get Mommy. Aunt Sharon is gonna take y'all somewhere fun." I said.

"Can I come dad?" Lindsey asked.

"Nah baby girl, I have to see some things that aren't for kids' eyes." I lied and she nodded. "Look, when you guys come back, mommy is going to be home!" I was excitedly tryin to make them happy. They cheered. Glad that worked. "I love you guys. Be good for Aunt Sharon." I said.

"Love you too dad."

I watched as they left the yard. I looked over at Cassidy's car and she was just getting out. I sighed walking to the door. What the hell does this woman want?

I need to be aloneee! Take a fresh shower, eat, get my haircut, and go get Lee. I got to the front door and unlocked it walking inside. I went to close the door when Cassidy stopped it.

"What Cassidy?"

She laughed. "You didn't think I was going to leave you alone, right? I been missing you for these 3 months and a week, Erica." She said. "Missing .. all of you." She bit her lip looking me up and down and walked inside. 

"Cassidy you need to leave. I'm busy right now. I have to go take a shower, get my haircut, eat, and go get Lee. So you need to -"

She scoffed. "Your still with her? Why can't you just be busy with me? I know you haven't had sex in jail. So that means you haven't had sex in 3 months." She said pushing me on the couch and getting ontop of me.  "Let me be your first since you come home." She said grinding on me looking me in my eyes.

She was right. Ian touch pussy in 3 months. But i seen because of Janet. That girl was really crazy. I'm Glad I got out. Just So I won't have to see her ass.

I groaned snapping out my thoughts seeing Cassidy sucking me up. "Mmmmmmmmmm.." She said taking my whole in her mouth. Damn. I know that shit touching the back of her throat and proably passing.

I grabbed her head pushing it down more and started fucking her face. I held it inside her mouth for 3 seconds and immediately pulled out and Cassidy started gagging.

"Open ya fucking mouth." I said. She did as I said and I did it again and she started gagging and coughing again. I did that about 3 more times before she just went back to sucking the regular way.  "Shit I'm gonna bust." I said closing my eyes. I started fucking her face fastly again and then exploded in her mouth. "Swallow." I said grabbing her face. She swallowed and opened her mouth.

I picked her up and carried her to the guest bedroom and threw her on the bed. She started taking her clothes off immediately and I begin taking off my shirt while Cassidy was pulling down my shorts and briefs. She started sucking me again. I pushed her back on the bed because she did enough of that.