THE GAME : 56 ( Don't Fuck Wit )

2 Months Later ..

• [ ERICA POV ] •

Today, Lee is bringing the kids over to see Ava. I'm glad Lee is bringing the kids to see her, but I'm also glad I get to see them since its been a while. But seeing how Lindsey and I left off, I don't know how she's feeling about coming over or seeing me.

Cassidy came downstairs with Ava in her arms. She came to the couch and gave her to me. "I'm going fix her a bottle so she won't be fussy when they come." She said and walked to the kitchen.

I kissed Ava and played with her tummy for a bit. My little Angel is adorable. She's starting to look like me more and everything. But I could also see Maria in her.

I'm just highly blessed with her. Just like the rest of my kids.

* : *

I took the bottle from Cassidy and the doorbell rung.

"Hey, get that it might be the kids." I told Cassidy and she signed walking to the door.

• [ CASSIDY POV ] •

I opened the door and Whoopy Doo, it was the ex-wife and her kids.

"Mommy, who's that?" The little boy asked her.

"Don't worry about it baby, come on." Lee said rolling her eyes at me and walked inside with the kids.

"Dadddyy!!" The two small ones exclaimed hugging Erica.

"Hey loves!" She said. They sat on each side of Erica. Lee and the other little girl sat across from them in the love seat watching. "Say hi to your new baby sister, Ava." Erica told the kids.

They touched Ava's hands and everything. I'm gonna have to bath my baby real good tonight.

I went to the gym that was down the hall until they leave, I'm gonna come out because I see it now if I stay, something's gonna pop off and I don't want to fight infront those kids.

• [ ERICA POV ] •

While Eric and Leah admired Ava, I looked at Lindsey who was sitting next to Lee in the love seat.

"Hey pumpkin." I told her. She just looked at me then looked away. "Can I at least have a hello or something?" I asked her.

"Why haven't you contacted us?" Lindsey asked looking at me. I looked at Lee and she was also looking at me for an answer.

"Baby girl I've been bu -"

"I dare you to lie .." Lee said through her teeth. "I swear, I dare you to lie in their faces, " she said again.

I sighed looking at Ava almost done her bottle. I looked back at Lindsey then shrugged shaking my head. I really don't have an answer to her question. At least not on her level.

What Lee want me to do, tell her because I was fucking other women and shit?

"I don't want to be here anymore, Mom." She said looking at Lee.

"Lindsey I -"

"Erica .. save it. You've done enough," Lee said getting up and so did Lindsey. "Lets go kids. Tell Erica and Ava bye." Lee said.

I frowned looking at her. "Hol the fuck up ," I said and she looked at me. "You can leave all you want but what you will NOT do is disrespect me in my house with my kids." I said getting a little pissed.

"Oh so now they're "your" kids?! Few months ago, they weren't!" Lee yelled.

Ava started squirming meaning she was getting ready to cry and her breathing started picking up meaning she about to cry.

"Lee whatever you just mad because I won't let you stay at my fuckin house when you apparently came to California." I said. "You wanna leave, fine go. The door is right there." I said.

"Mom please don't leave yet, we wanna play with Ava!" Ma'Leah begged.

"No Leah, kiss her goodbye and let's go." Lee said.

"Goodbye?" I scoffed laughing. "So you trynna take my kids from me too?"

"Why take them when you wasn't even worrying about them? You know how many excuses I had to up for you! These kids cry for you at night! Especially Lindsey!" She yelled. I looked at Linds and she was helping Eric put his shoe back on. "And then you had the nerve to sit up there and about to speak a lie when she asked you a question! YOUR MESSED UP IN THE HEAD ERICA!" Lee yelled walking out the door with the kids behind her.

I watched as they all got in the car. Especially Lindsey. She looked at me one last time before getting in the car and they were gone.

I sighed closing the door and Ava finished her bottle.

"Hey, I heard yelling. Everything okay?" Cassidy asked coming into the living room

"Can you take her right quick?" I asked her and she took Ava out my arms. "Burp her. She just finshed her bottle." I told her and went upstairs.

"Wait, where are you going?" She asked me.

I headed for the stairs. "I just need to be alone for a little while." I said.

I went in my closet grabbing a bag of weed then went get a book sitting in the bed rolling me up a few blunts. I need this right now.

Nobody cares..

NOBODY FUCKING CARES!

• [ LEE POV ] •

It was quiet when we got in the car. Nobody had anything to say. The kids looked sad. I don't want for them to be sad because of the situation with me and Erica.

I want them to be happy regardless. Specially Linds. Not being the same Lindsey. She's not bubbly anymore. She's more quiet now. I know it's because me and Erica because ever since we broke up, she's been this way. It got worser when Erica never called or anything.

This weekend, the plan was meeting Ava and everything but that didn't work out too well so now we're just gonna head back to Madison's house and probably order some pizza. 

Tomorrow I'll just find something to do because I don't want for the weekend to be boring for them either since we're in Cali.

Erica Brown .. you have been the #1 name on my "Don't Fuck Wit / Fake" people list. 😈

____________________________________________

* Lindsey? 👀

* Who's side y'all .. Lindsey and Lee? or  .... Erica?

* Comment your thoughts. 👔