THE GAME : 52 ( Forgive? )

Recap Of Last Chapter ..

Erica seen that she said some pretty bad things to Cassidy and so to make it up to her, she ordered some flowers for Cassidy in apology.

               × × × ×  BACK TO THE STORY × × × × ×

The Next Day ..

• | E R I C A | •

I was sitting on the couch on my phone when the door opened and Cassidy walked inside. I looked at her and she looked at me turning around locking the door.

"Goodmorning." I said.

"Morning." She said hanging the keys on the key pad and walked to the kitchen. I looked at the time seeing it was almost 10.

Gotta go get her flowers. ☺

I slipped my slides on and then grabbed my keys then walked to the kitchen seeing Cassidy eating the bacon I made for breakfast. I laughed.

"Damn. Came straight to the kitchen to eat?"

She rolled her eyes at me. "Eating for two, forgot?" She asked. I could hear the little attitude in her voice.

I really hope that these flowers will really change her mood because if they don't, I'm gonna go fucking crazy.

"Whatever.." I mumbled. "I'm going somewhere, I'll be back." I said walking out the house and got in my car. I drive straight to the boutique.

• | C A S S I D Y | •

I wouldn't be here if I wasn't missing Erica. Yeah I said.  I missed her. Not waking up next to her or anything, killed me.

And now that I'm here, I don't want to be here anymore. 😂

But its about to rain and I'm not leaving out again. I don't know where Erica hoe ass going when this weather is about to get bad. Probably going fuck that hoe Tasha but its whatever.

* : *

Then I got my doctor's appointment in an hour!! I know for a fact I'm not going by myself so I'll just reschedule it next week.

* : *

I was laying down ona couch with Spikes laying in my lap. His big head was in my lap so i was rubbing his head. He was such a big baby.

The door opened and Spikes and I both looked at the door seeing Erica coming inside with flowers. They were purple and white. My favorite color. 😍

I frowned and she walked around the couch standing infront of me.

"Cassidy, I know I was acting like a dick yesterday. And I'm really sorry for that, I'm so serious. And I want for you to really know that. So I brought you some flowers." She said. I looked at the flowers then back at Erica. "You forgive me?" She asked.

I smiled nodding and she grinned handing me the flowers.

"They're so beautiful. Thank you so much. And I'm apologize myself. Wish I had a way to make it up to you." I said biting trailing my fingers on her shoulders. She looked at my fingers then back at me and then smiled.

"Well you can so, let's go " she said picking me up bridal style.

I laughed. "Erica I'm pregnant, don't worry we have about 4 weeks left until little Ava comes." I said laying my head on her shoulder as we walked up the stairs.

"I won't be hard, I promise. " she said.

I sighed. I haven't been pleasured in 8 months anyways so, why not? 😊

"Okay fine. But don't kill my baby." I said.

She laughed and kissed me. "I would never and its our baby." She said and I laughed shaking my head.

__________________________________________

* Comment your thoughts. 😈