Chapter 3

*Lya's POV*

We were sitting in silence till we heard my mum yell from upstairs that dessert was ready, we all head upstairs and into the kitchen and we sit down Benni's face was still pale after hearing that I had a dream about old memories. Mum saw that Benni was pale and asked her *Hey Benni you feeling ok you look very pale?" "Huh oh yeah, I'm fine just I read something on my phone a bit ago and it spooked me," Benni said, my mum knew she was lying I could see it on her face. Being that Me and mum are both part witch we both have a different "talent" / power, I can make amazing potions and my mum can see into the future and can also look into people's heads to see if something's up. "hey Mum i was wondering is it ok if Benni and crystal could sleep in my room rather than in the guest room?" I asked mum "Sure sweetie just don't stay up too late," she said. After we finished dessert we helped do the dishes then headed into the living room and worked on homework.

*time skip*

*Benni's POV*

We were all in the living room doing our homework when I heard someone snoring I automatically look over at Crystal because she tends to fall asleep when doing homework when it's late, to my surprise she was still awake, she looked at me confused after I looked over "Umm Benni~Senpai what's wrong?" Crystal asked " oh I heard snoring and I thought it was you but it's not so I'm not worried because I wasn't about to carry you up the stairs, " I said with a chuckle and i look over to see Lya asleep on her Laptop I softly shake my head and pick her up and start to take her upstairs "Hey Crystal could you save Lya's work and turn off her laptop then if you want you can head up to the room" I asked Crystal as I got to the stairs "Sure Benni~Senpai" she said as I walked up to Lya's room. I get to Lya's room and i put her in her bed as i put her down i heard her mumble something "Dad......daddy where are we going......." After hearing that i hope into bed with Lya and i wrap my arms around her to keep her safe, i slowly started to fall asleep myself

*Lya's POV Dream/ Memory*

"Daddy where are we going this part of town looks scary...?" I asked daddy "Andrew what have I told you about asking me questions while I'm driving?!?!" Daddy yell asked me "no to," I say as i look down and my feet "That's what i though!!!" Daddy yelled. we pull up to a sketchy building and we walk in i was hesitant to walk in so daddy pushed me in the door and we were met by one of my Dad's friends who looked scary... "So this the kid Lucas?" he asked daddy "yeah this is the kid, he is to scare to ask or not do what you tell him so just get him to do what you need and i will be back in an hour," Daddy said. Daddy left and the man told me, I was going to "have fun" but I didn't trust him but like daddy said I was too scared not to do what they told me to, so  i did everything they asked me to, they took me into a room with other kids all making different thing (A/N ok yes this kinda sounds like a sweet shop it kinda is but it's all apart of Lya's backstory) The man took me to my "station" and I saw ingredients and tools to make potions and that sent a shiver down my spine i started to shake but i didn't want to get in trouble to i made the potions that they told me to. (yes she's about 4 and she can't read well but she can read potions and spells because of her Witch talent) The potion was called happiness in a bottle, so i made one then once i was done the man came back and looked at it and he was shocked "How did you make this potion so flawlessly kid?!?!" he asked me still very surprised " Ummm... I just read the instructions on the bit of paper and made the potion...... did I do it ok?" i say and ask questionably. "Kid this is the best Potion of Har.....Potion of Happiness I've ever seen i need you to make me 7 more before your dad gets back got it!!!" he said. I made the 7 potions he asked me to then i saw daddy come in and start talking to the man, then they walked over to me and dad kinda looked happy but I knew he still didn't like me and he was only thinking of himself "Andrew did you do what the man told you to do?!" Dad asked "Yes i did daddy" i said "Good now hurry up we need to get home!!" he yelled, i rushed out the door to the car with dad behind me "Andrew, you will be going back there every Monday, Wednesday and Friday got it" Dad said " ok daddy" i said. When we got home i ran inside and up to mummy's Art room and gave her a big hug "Hey Sweetheart did you have fun today?" mummy asked " hi mummy i kinda had fun today they said I made the potions perfectly!!" i said happily "Well that's.... WAIT YOU MADE POTIONS!! IN FRONT OF PEOPLE WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU!!!!" mummy yelled at me "i....i....i..im sorry mummy but they told me to make them and i was too scared to not do it.....sorry" Mummy crouched down and gave me hug "Lya I'm sorry for yelling but i don't want you making potions in public you know how much of a risk it is" she said i didn't say anything and just kept looking at the ground the tears in my eyes. everything suddenly went black and i fell on the ground and everything just seemed to of stopped. 

*Time skip*

"Lya sweetie wake up" i heard mummy say i also heard hospital noises, and as i open my eyes i noticed i was in the children's ward at the Hospital, "mummy?" i said in a soft voice "Lya your ok thank the Lord" mummy said "Mummy what happened?" I asked "You fainted after i yelled at you 6 hours ago," mummy said almost crying "Mummy don't cry I'm ok now" i said grabbing her hand i saw tears in her eyes but she also had the biggest smile on her face. "Mis Kyran your Daughter will be fine she just needs to stay and rest for the rest of tonight and she may not do any activities that involves too much thinking like "The thing" (aka Potion making) under any circumstances" the nurse said "Understood" mummy said "Also she will be able to go home in the morning" the nurse added. I fell back to sleep.

*Lya's POV out of dream/memory*

I woke um in the middle of the night and i sat straight up with a pain in my chest "Hmmm Babe what's wrong" i hear come from a very sleepy Benni who still had her arm around my waist "i had a bad dream and i also have a pain in my chest" i said while holding my chest, Benni sat up and held me close to her trying hard not to hurt by moving me to fast "What was the dream about?" Benni asked "Remeber the story i told you about my Activity my dad signed me up for when i was little?" i say "Yeah i remember that why?" "Well, i didn't tell you the story of the first day of doing the activity," i say and Benni looks at me shocked "Well care to tell me?" Benni asked so i tell her the whole story of the first day of doing the activity leaving out the fact i made potions i changed it to something that would have the same kind of effect because i haven't even told Benni i'm part witch. "Ohh so you were in hospital for hours after coming home from your activity, and why did that triggered a nightmare?" benni asked "I'm not sure but im worried because that's the second bad memories that triggered a bad dream today alone" i said clenching my chest because of how bad it felt "Lya come on lie down I'm sure sleep will help your pain" Benni said in her comforting voice. When i laid down i felt Benni played with my hair and i feel asleep almost instantly completely forgetting about the pain.