Chapter 11

*Lya's POV*

*Still in the waiting room*

We were still in the Waiting room. Luka was texting Karu who was wondering where she went because we left during Lunch, Benni was still holding me by the knees rocking me slightly, Mum and Vivian Sensei were talking about something but I wasn't paying attention to it. "Hey Guys ima head home for a bit and get me and Benni a change of clothes I won't be long," Luka says while heading out the door, She gets stopped by a man with tanned skin and brown hair, then I realise who it was and I start to get angry that he was here Benni could tell what was going on so she hugged me tight to keep me calm. "What are you doing here Kora!" my dad yells then he notices me and his eyes change from brown to Red I knew he was angry I was here "Im here because Lya Got hurt so did Crystal," Mum says "Crystal got hit by a car and we don't know if she's ok" Mum adds "Good that's the way she should be" my dad scoffs making me Growl at him "Shut up Puppy you can't do anything" My dad Growls back "Lucas please don't" Mum says "Wait why are you even here?" Mum adds "You very well know why im here the 'Secret'" Dad says walking away.

*Lucas' POV (Just a small detour so you guys can see what the secret is)*

I walk over to the Reception Desk "Hello im here to See My Son he is in Business Suite 3" I tell them "Go right in Sir they were asking about you today" they tell me "Thank you" I say and walk to the Room where my Son is "Dad is that you" he asks "Yes Andrew it's me, you feeling better?" I ask him "Yeah much better I missed you though, do you know when I can go home to you and mum," Andrew asks "Soon Bud we just need to wait for the right time, Remeber your Sister forgot who you are" I say "Ohh that right but it's almost by 13 birthday your promised I would be living with you before then!" Andrew says "I know buddy and you will be, were just waiting to see if Lya remembers who you are, and if she doesn't before the 16th of April then you will still be coming to live with is so you get what you want for your 13th birthday," I tell him, then Kora walks into the room "Hey Andi, how are you feeling today?" She asks "Im feeling better, do you know is Lya remembers anything about me yet?" Andrew asks "No not yet sweetie, sorry I know how bad you want to live with us," Kora says then the Doctor walks in and tells us that Andrew needs to do a few more tests so we needed to leave "Come on Kora lets go home" I say walking out of the hospital.

*Lya's POV*

Mum left with dad but I didn't mind, But I was confused Because dad looked happy which he never does, "Lya whats up with your dad he has a Smile on his Face" Benni asks "I don't know he never smiles maybe he says someone who he hated in the hospital dying" I say with a shrug. Then Yuta walks out of the room "hey guys you can come in now if you want to" He says. 

*Benni's POV*

We all get up and walk into the room crystal was in, when we got in there I instantly felt like something was going on other than Crystals mum and dad still being sad about their baby girl. I could feel Crystal's sadness meaning she was defiantly still alive. "Benni are you ok you look out of it?" Lya asks "Huh yeah im fine I just need to sit down for a minute," I say and sit down next to the bed, I grab crystals hand and the next thing I knew I was in her head seeing what was going on, I could see what was making crystal Sad, she thought she hurt Lya well she thinks she almost killed her, 'i can't help her because she's in a coma, wait maybe I can Ask Lya to tell crystal she's okay that might help,' I think letting go of crystals hand "Benni what happens your eyes went pure white when you grabbed Crystals hand" Lya asks "I saw Her sadness she thinks she almost killed you, I need you to tell her your OK I think it will help her." I tell Lya "umm ok , Crystal I'm OK really I'm OK you didn't kill me you didn't hurt me ether I'm fine please know I'm fine." Lya tells crystal almost crying "Benni is she still sad?" Lya asks I grab crystals hand and nothing happens meaning she's not sad anymore "No she's not she fine for now, i don't know how long till she will get sad again, but for now she is happier then before" I tell her, then the doctor comes inb"It getting late you all should head home one of you can stay the night but the rest should head home" the doctor says We all nod we agree that Mis Akiyama should stay, so we all leave to the Akiyama's house

*Time skip*

"I don't feel like cooking so feel free to order something to order food and I will pay for it" Takashi told us all "I'm not hungry" Lya says "Yes you are" I say getting up from the island and walk to the freezer and grab Lya to pieces of rassberry and vanilla mochi for her becuase its her favourite food especially when she is in this kind of mind set, "here eat" I tell Lya while passing her the mochi "thanks benni" "no problem"

*to be continued I'm just a butt so I'm ending this part here*