Chapter 9

*Lya's POV*

When mum and Benni got here mum ran straight over to me "Lya whats wrong whats happening" Mum said "I don't know whats going on with me mum I just know im in pain for no reason" I say bearly loud enough for anyone to hear me "Lya tell me what happened before the pain started" Mum says very worried "Well I had a Flashback about the Day I forgot something important and the day dad started to call me Andrew again, also the same day he kicked me in the ribs and I coughed up blood and couldn't talk because of the pain" I say again very quiet "Where is the Pain right now Lya" Mum asked "My ribs and gut the same place where dad was kicking me that day" I say weakly and in a lot of pain "Mum why is this happening to me" I ask not letting her speak "Im not sure Lya it may be something to do with your genes from your Father Reacting to the genes from me, this has happened to you before" Mum Says "When has it happened Kora?" Benni asks Very worriedly "when she was 11, the day she first transformed," Mum says "The first time she transformed what do you mean?" Benni asks "The day she first Transformed into a Wolf, that's what you mean isn't it Mamma," Crystal says Mum just nods "Wait what Lyas Part Wolf.... But how she's part witch.." Benni asks "Her Father he is a wolf trapped in a humans body and has been that way his whole life, his family was Converted by my family, but not all of them remember what we did and well when we met we didn't know we were the Two families that were the most incompatible, when we had Lya my Mum and Dad told me that she wasn't going to survive because she was corrupted..." Mum said "Wait, I'm Corrupted what do you mean Mum how am I corrupted," I ask getting angry "Lya Calm down, Your father and I should never have even got together and had a child but we didn't know the Consequences we were young and didn't recall what our families did to each other." Mum says I stay angry and just get angrier "LYA I SAID CALM DOWN YOU COULD HURT SOMEONE" Mum yells I don't calm down "I'M NOT GOING TO HURT ANYONE IN THIS HOUSE YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT MUM" I yell, then I see Crystal in shock because she saw my eyes change colour, and my Ears and Tail show "Princess whats going on your Eyes, Ears and a Tail...." Benni says "Benni remember when I said she was Corrupted, I would suggest backing up before anything happens," Mum says, " Benni, I would listen to her unless your willing to Turn Wolf to Luka If you want I would suggest changing forms to," Crystal says very Seriously then Luka Changes form and Her ears and Tail show up, then Benni backs up I could tell she wanted her ears and tail to show up but she wasn't scared enough I can see it on her face "Lya, Hey I know whats happening you need to listen to me, You can see us all clearly right and I know whats going through your head." Luka starts to say "Luka What are you doing how do you know whats going on," Benni says with fear very Promanate on her Voice "Benni I saw the First day She transformed I was there to help her so just listen and be terrified it will help you change forms" Luka tells Benni then turns back to me " Lya I need you to Just imagine the Happiest day of your Life, Then remember what happened the very next Day" Luka says. I picture this very day 5 years ago the day Me and Benni got together the day my life got better... then the very next day my dad told me I couldn't be with her "He told me I couldn't be with her but that didn't stop me I stayed with her and im still with her and he can't do anything about it, he will never be in control of my life ever again, I may be corrupted and I may be hated by the Curlest man in the world but he can never control me no matter how hard he tries" I say "Princess who told you you couldn't be with her and Who is 'her'?" Benni asked Finally in her Wolf Form "The Man who made me the person I am today and the 'her' is the Girl I love and Have done since the day I met my GIRLFRIEND, Benni your the reason im still here you're the reason im the person I am, Lucas will never be able to control me ever again and you're the reason why he can't control me" I say while looking at my locket Benni gave me on my Birthday "Lya Sweetie please calm down now" Mum says "I am calm now" I say looking up at her they all notice my eyes are back to the Pale blue they normally are and my Ears and Tail are gone. Benni Runs over to me and Gives me the biggest hug I could tell she was scared still because her ears and Tail hadn't subsided "Benni its ok I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, also wanna know something, Even though I didn't know you when I was 11 I still thought of you because you were and still are the person I will always Love and will always want to be with no matter what" I whisper in Benni's Ear and then her ears and tail subside and she lets go of the hug and starts to walk backwards. "Lya your the best thing to ever happen to me and im so happy that you chose me, But I need to know why you transformed" Benni says a bit angry "Benni she has no control when she transforms but it happens mostly when she's Angry" Mum says.