Chapter 25

*Time skip to Lunch*

Joal, Mace and I were walking to our spot after Class, when we got there I saw Benni and Luka Sitting under the Tree looking at there Final Report Cards, Probably seeing who did better in each subject. "Hey Guys," Mace says sitting down next to Joal while I sat next to Benni, I could tell she knew something wasn't right, "Hey Guys, What's up?" Benni asks. "Nothing" is all I say but Joal Decided to speak up for me "Crystal is ignoring Lya cause of Typos and Speaking softly". "Is that True Lya?" Benni asks I just nod not wanting to speak, Benni then stood up and started walking off "I'll be right back im going to go and talk to someone".

*Benni's POV*

I was walking up to the Student Council Room to find Crystal To explain the Situation between her and Lya and why she shouldn't be mad cause it was stupid reasons. Once I got there I walked right in "So this is where Your Hiding!" I said startling crystal a bit "Huh?" She said as she took a bit of her onigiri "Everyone is Wondering where you are also Lya told me you had a small fight" I say sitting down in front of her ".....There is no need to worry about me and it was Stupid why we had a fight" She says looking down "I know it was the fact that she was in a rush and messed up typing and then went and rushed you to get ready for school" I say placing my hand on her Shoulder.

She looked up at me confused "Akiyama Hyun Jae, You know Lya didn't mean it the way it came out right?" I say "I..I...I Know but it just felt that way" she says looking down at her food, I Chuckle and Ruffle her Hair "Don't Worry, Trust me when I say this" I say and she looks up at me "Even though Lya said it was my Graduation day, she meant everyone's . She's Just nervous and upset that im graduating and Going to the US for College" I say. Crystal slowly started to cry as she placed her food on the table and quickly hugged me "Thanks Benni" She said as she hugged me tighter and started crying. I Rubbed her back and chuckled "What are Freinds for? And even though I'll miss Lya Really badly... I'll miss you a lot, I'm Leaving in 5 weeks I want you to make me a promise okay?" I said.

She let go and rubbed her tears away "Okay" she said and looked up at me "Promise me that You and Lya will never fight over something Silly again? And whatever happens, while I'm overseas, take charge okay? You're the mother of the group so I want you to take charge alright?" I said. She smiled and nodded "Okay I Promise," She says, I laugh slightly. "Now why aren't you going out with everyone to eat again?" I Ask, She motioned over to the Computer she had been working on "Im Working on the 3rd years Farewell Party" She said and started to shoo me out of the room.

I Put my hands up in Defeat "Okay Okay Im going im going" I say with a Sligh Chuckle. Once I was out of the Student Council Room I went back to where everyone was sitting and took back the seat next to Lya. "Well, how did the talk with Crystal go?" Joal asks I chuckle "It went ok she Cried in front of me," I say "REALLY??, Crystal Akiyama Cried in front of You she never Crys in front of you she bearly cries near us," Mace Says shocked "She really did cry im not lying, "I say.

*Lya's POV*

It was Now Free Period so we were heading to our Club room I rushed there and Burst my Way through "CRYSTAL YUME AKIYAMA!!" I yelled Crystal Jumped and looked at me "NANI?!?!?" She said shocked standing up I Hugged her "YOU CRIED IN FRONT OF BENNI!! I...I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND!!!" I say, she Just Blinked "Wow... Your Overreacting " She said and Chuckled so I let go of the hug her face "Yes... Yes, it is!! You never Cry in front of Benni! Most of the Time you're trying to be tough so she doesn't treat you like a child!" I say she just looked at me "well how could I not cry? She Graduated and is going overseas in 5 weeks" She says.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR GONNA MISS BENNI!!!" I say Hugging her Tight as all Hell "Uhh Lya" She managed to say "Yeah?" I say still hugging her Tight "Can't breath" She said, "Ohh hehe Sorry~!" I say and let go of the Hug "All Gucci!" She said and took a Deep breath we both started to Laugh "Crystal im sorry about this morning" I say out of the blue making her a bit flustered and confused "You shouldn't be sorry though, Benni told me what happened this morning, and honestly if I was you I would have done the same" she says with a soft smile.

I ruffled her hair "Yah!" She said using Korean I just laughed "Mianhae~!" I said saying sorry in Korean making her Eyes widen "YOU LEARNED HOW TO SAY SORRY IN KOREAN?!?!" She said shocked "WOOOOOO," She said starting Laughing I Joined in Laughing along with her. "Anyway, how is the Farwell party coming along?" I ask once we both calmed down after out laughing fit. "Its almost done," She says I just nod and Grab out my laptop to work on little things I have left to do.

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER TO SCHOOL*

We were now Walking home from school, we were heading over to Crystal's house as her Mum Had invited us over for dinner to Celebrate the 3rd year's Graduation. That's when we Heard a Car Crash "Um Did someone just Crash?" Ash Asked shocked "Well no shit Sherlock, It was totally Just a Butterfly losing its wings," Pat says. Pat and Ash Just glared at each other "PATRISHA AND ASHTON STOP BICKERING LIKE CHILDREN" Crystal yells they both stopped yelling. "Uhhhh Lya whats your mum's License Plate Number?" Pat asked me

*TO BE CONTINUED*